TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

Just now, BarleyNY said:

You’re right, @Logic.  Who am I kidding?  The Browns are delighted to sprint to the podium (electronically ofc due to Covid restrictions). 

With the 26th pick in the 2021 TBD pretend NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame. 

Well that was easy.  Except for the patience.  Never thought 🃏 would fall to 26. 

Chazz Surratt would’ve been a better pick.  😱

• Haha (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Steelers (Don't Stop Billievin) are on the clock
59 minutes ago, Virgil said:

We are getting towards the end of the 1st round.  It's not as big of a deal anymore honestly

If the real 2021 NFL Draft has this many trades, oh man it'll be a fun time in Cleveland! :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

With the 27th selection of the 2021 TSW mock draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Najee Harris, RB, Alabama.

After trading down from our original pick at #24 (swapping second round picks #55 for #42), we are excited to grab Harris this late who we consider to be the top RB prospect in this class. We believe he has the best vision, power, and pass protection and is accomplished as a pass catcher as well. Harris will help take the pressure off Big Ben in the later stage of his career and start to revive the glory years of the Steelers running game. A true weapon and physical mismatch near the goal line as well. 

***While some may argue against the value of taking an RB in the first round (I, the Steelers GM, would typically be one of these people), our top targets are off the board at other positions and RB is a big need with James Connor gone and zero difference makers on the current RB room. Also, our window with this current QB is closing and the additional draft capital we gained with the trade down makes us feel better about taking Harris at 27 as our BPA and acquiring an immediate impact starter for the upcoming season.***

The Saints and @CNYfan are on the clock.

Edited by Dont Stop Billeiving
  • Like (+1) 5

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Saints (CNYFan) are on the clock
19 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

If the real 2021 NFL Draft has this many trades, oh man it'll be a fun time in Cleveland! :)

You headed back east for it again I assume?  I’ll be attending next year when it’s in Vegas. 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 28th Selection of the 2021 NFL Draft -The New Orleans Saints select Trevon Moehrig - Safety -TCU.

We are so happy to have this player slip to the Saints.  Big pyche!

The Packers @NeverOutNickare on the clock 

Edited by CNYfan
Trevon from Travis
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

With the 28th Selection of the 2021 NFL Draft -The New Orleans Saints select Travis Moehrig - Safety -TCU.

We are so happy to have this player slip to the Saints.  Big pyche!

The Packers @NeverOutNickare on the clock 

It’s Trevon 🤪

• Haha (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Packers (NeverOutNick) are on the clock
9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

are you willing to move a player to move up next round?  I was trying to PM you but seems I cannot find you when I try or says you cannot receive messages. 

I sent you a PM.  Just reply to that.  I’m willing to listen to trade possibilities.  Also I’m BarleyNY, not BarelyNY as shown on the draft master list.  It’s funny because it’s probably more true now than my actual name as I’m still a transplant but no longer a brewer. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

You headed back east for it again I assume?  I’ll be attending next year when it’s in Vegas. 

You bet I am!

Had my hotel and flight booked for months.

Las Vegas will be a blast when they get it in 2022.

As soon as the dates are announced for next year's draft, BOOK IMMEDIATELY! The hotels will rip you off.

With the 29th selection of the 2021 TSW mock draft, the Green Bay Packers select Rondale Moore, WR Purdue.

After debating for hours on fixing the D or finding a replacement at tackle the Packers do what they always do and plan for 2022 since none of their 3 starting WRs are under contract after next year and they want to finally do right by Rodgers. Moore gives this offense something it hasn’t had before and Rodgers can’t wait to work with his new toy

Edited by NeverOutNick

2 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I like OT to the Pack with the CB's gone.

Fair but the bottom is going to fall out a lot quicker on the remaining top WRs than this 2nd tier of Olineman. We feel we made the right call 😉 

time for the poll for the bills selection 🥳 

Edited by NeverOutNick