TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I'm sure that they consulted Tua about this kid. Leatherwood is a winner. He is very intelligent and close friends with Mac Jones. If he needs any correction on his footwork or strength, he will do the necessary work to get better. 

I really do wish that he was there at 30. Some mocks had him going in round 2. I knew better, but only because I watched him from his first college game.

He went to Vegas though..... do they have a direct line to Miami?

Mayock only drafts guys who make the playoff semi finals. I swear he doesn't realise that college football starts in September. He has now used 6 first round picks as Vegas GM... and picked 3 Alabama players, a Clemson player and an Ohio State player. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

He went to Vegas though..... do they have a direct line to Miami?

Mayock only drafts guys who make the playoff semi finals. I swear he doesn't realise that college football starts in September. He has now used 6 first round picks as Vegas GM... and picked 3 Alabama players, a Clemson player and an Ohio State player. 

I have no doubt that Leatherwood will be a good player. None.

It does however look like our suspicions about Barmore might be accurate. He has far too much talent to have not been selected in round 1. His personality issues must be common knowledge. The truth is, he should have stayed in school. Alabama will have the best defense we have seen in a very long time this year and the kid could have raised his draft position, just like Leatherwood did.

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

It does however look like our suspicions about Barmore might be accurate. He has far too much talent to have not been selected in round 1. His personality issues must be common knowledge. The truth is, he should have stayed in school. Alabama will have the best defense we have seen in a very long time this year and the kid could have raised his draft position, just like Leatherwood did.

I think Leatherwood can be a good player in the league too. He was #32 on my board I was higher than a lot of talking heads on him. My thing is I am not sure it will be at left tackle. I think he could be solid at RT or really shine at guard.

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

They’ll both be trash.  No good players have ever come out of Alabama.

😜

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I picked for the Jets...got both their players right for the first round @NewEra hehehe no cornerback...although I didnt trade up to get AVT in this draft.  

Good call my man!!  Great pick. Sucks for us, but at least their secondary still stinks. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Good call my man!!  Great pick. Sucks for us, but at least their secondary still stinks. 

And Jets followed my lead again haha, another weapon for Wilson instead of CB.  Although in the mock Etienne was still on the board with this pick, so I took him.  

Im just busting your chops cuz you told me no way they would go offense first 3 picks.  Hehehe.  😎

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And Jets followed my lead again haha, another weapon for Wilson instead of CB.  Although in the mock Etienne was still on the board with this pick, so I took him.  

Im just busting your chops cuz you told me no way they would go offense first 3 picks.  Hehehe.  😎

I know.  I deserve it.  I was wrong 💯 

helluva draft for the jets

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1