TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

With the 103rd pick in the TSW Mock Draft 2.0, the Los Angeles Rams select Thomas Graham Jr, CB, Oregon.

With the loss of Troy Hill in free agency, our corner group is a little thin on the ground. We think Thomas can come in and contribute in sub-packages immediately. His smarts and ability to play above his size are traits that we love. We feel that he gives us some added flexibility, given his experience and skill set on the boundary, allowing us to continue letting Jalen follow the biggest threat on the opposition offense.

The Baltimore Ravens are on the clock @section122

Thank you for not stealing my player @HappyDays

• Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Ravens (Section122) are on the clock
4 hours ago, NewEra said:

With the 101st pick in the 2021 draft, the Detroit Lions select Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee.  

He’s the BPA. LG Vaitai is making 10M a year and could be released after this season.  Jonah Jackson is still a question mark @Rg. Can’t go wrong adding a guy we see as a starting guard in the nfl for the next 10 years+

@HappyDays and the niners are on the clock 

No explanation needed on this pick in this spot. Pick your jaw up off the ground in disbelief that you got this monster where you did. 

Quite possibly best value in this round.

@Reed83HOF should thank you profusely. 

• Like (+1) 1

Im here sorry about that

With 104th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Jordan Smith, edge, alabama birmingham.

Edge is the last of the needs here filled with an interesting prospect with a checkered past.  

@CNYfan and the Saints are up with the last pick.

With the 105th selection in the TSW Mock Draft the New Orleans Saints select Payton Turner  DL Houston.

The haul is nice:   Moehrig

Levi O.      

Tylan Wallace

Payton Turner.   

We will review these in a few years, but the Saints feel good about the draft.    

Thanks to the 50% of those who signed up and continued to take active part after the 35th pick  and/or the 7th WR selected. 

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

its over GIF

Thank you everyone for your participation. I think we had some really good conversation and didn’t have too many slow downs. 

However, I don’t think I’m going to do a 3.0 this year.  By the time we get owners and start it, we might not make it through the first round by the time the draft actually starts. 

If someone else wants to give it a shot, feel free and I will support however you need. 

• Like (+1) 6

31 minutes ago, Virgil said:

its over GIF

Thank you everyone for your participation. I think we had some really good conversation and didn’t have too many slow downs. 

However, I don’t think I’m going to do a 3.0 this year.  By the time we get owners and start it, we might not make it through the first round by the time the draft actually starts. 

If someone else wants to give it a shot, feel free and I will support however you need. 

Thanks for your efforts!  Always an enjoyable experience.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

its over GIF

Thanks Virgil. Your effort is appreciated.  I had a blast. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CNYfan said:

With the 105th selection in the TSW Mock Draft the New Orleans Saints select Payton Turner  DL Houston.

The haul is nice:   Moehrig

Levi O.      

Tylan Wallace

Payton Turner.   

We will review these in a few years, but the Saints feel good about the draft.    

Thanks to the 50% of those who signed up and continued to take active part after the 35th pick  and/or the 7th WR selected. 

Payton Turner has already gone. Pick 50.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

thanks @Virgilfor running this!

if we do a 3.0 count me in.  Love these and appreciate everything you do to run it!  

Honestly, I don't think we have time to do another. The draft starts Thursday night. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm sure that they consulted their Tide players about this kid. Leatherwood is a winner. He is very intelligent and close friends with Mac Jones. If he needs any correction on his footwork or strength, he will do the necessary work to get better. 

I really do wish that he was there at 30. Some mocks had him going in round 2. I knew better, but only because I watched him from his first college game.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1