TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Looking back at who was on the board when the Bills picked in each round, now that they've made all three selections for this exercise...

I would have preferred either:

CB Tyson Campbell/ WR Elijah Moore
EDGE Joe Tryon
WR D'wayne Eskridge/ CB Trill Williams

Yes Moore, ok with Tryon, but Trey Smith at 3 may have been best value of all 3 rounds imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Yes Moore, ok with Tryon, but Trey Smith at 3 may have been best value of all 3 rounds imo. 

Totally fine with that. I like Trey Smith. 

Just didn't want to get out of the first three rounds without taking a corner, as I don't want to have to rely on Levi Wallace again or wait until round 5 or later to take a swing.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Logic said:

Totally fine with that. I like Trey Smith. 

Just didn't want to get out of the first three rounds without taking a corner, as I don't want to have to rely on Levi Wallace again or wait until round 5 or later to take a swing.

Frankly, I’d be surprised if CB isn’t pick 1 or 2 for us. 

Right now, it just feels like WR/CB with our first 2 selections. In either order...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

With the 95th pick of the NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Bucs select: Kenneth Gainwell, RB from Memphis 

Gainwell posses a great burst of speed and hits top speed rapidly. He offers good versatility in both the run and passing game. Has good hands and is a capable blocker. He will bring another weapon and dimension to the Tampa offense. 

The Eagles and @Doc Brown are on the clock with the 96th pick

• Sad 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Eagles (Watkins101) are on the clock
9 minutes ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

With the 95th pick of the NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Bucs select: Kenneth Gainwell, RB from Memphis 

Gainwell posses a great burst of speed and hits top speed rapidly. He offers good versatility in both the run and passing game. Has good hands and is a capable blocker. He will bring another weapon and dimension to the Tampa offense. 

I get my pick back?  KYLE TRASK.  The Eagles and @Watkins101are on the clock.

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Chargers (glazeduck) are on the clock

This one doesn't take a lot of though (since we almost took him 20 picks earlier...

With the 97th pick in the NFL draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select Dwayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan. 

Justin Herbert gets another toy. The NO Saints @CNYfan are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

@NewEra approves this pick :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

That makes 2 of us LOL!

Perhaps 1 AND 2. 

march madness bbq GIF

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Saints (CNYFan) are on the clock

With the 98th pick in the TSW Mock draft The NOLA Saints select Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State.   

The Saints are thin all over but WR stands out more than other positions.   Wallace was copiously productive in college and will complement the WR room nicely. 

Mickey Loomis was hoping Wallace would fall, but still had to consider the many other issues at this point in the Saints re-model.

The Cowboys (boooo) are on the clock with @Logic at the helm.   

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

This one doesn't take a lot of though (since we almost took him 20 picks earlier...

With the 97th pick in the NFL draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select Dwayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan. 

Justin Herbert gets another toy. The NO Saints @CNYfan are on the clock.

Why does it seem like he WAS drafted like 3 other times this draft? 

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Cowboys (Logic) are on the clock

With the 99th pick in the TSW Mock Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Ben Cleveland, IOL, Georgia

The once proud Cowboys offensive line was pretty atrocious last year. While players returning from injury should help, we want to begin to rebuild the unit through the draft. No better place to start than with this mountain of a man, Ben Cleveland, who is 6'6", 354 lbs. Instead of using more words to talk about Ben Cleveland, I'm just gonna leave this picture of he and his fiance here.

Screen_Shot_2021_01_27_at_4.15.20_PM.png

@glazeduck and the Inglewood Chargers are now on the clock.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

With the 98th pick in the TSW Mock draft The NOLA Saints select Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State.   

The Saints are thin all over but WR stands out more than other positions.   Wallace was copiously productive in college and will complement the WR room nicely. 

Mickey Loomis was hoping Wallace would fall, but still had to consider the many other issues at this point in the Saints re-model.

The Cowboys (boooo) are on the clock with @Logic at the helm.   

That’s my other boy. He may lack the ideal speed we’re looking for at wr but the boy is a baller imo.  He just makes plays.  Just needs to stay healthy 

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

With the 99th pick in the TSW Mock Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Ben Cleveland, IOL, Georgia

The once proud Cowboys offensive line was pretty atrocious last year. While players returning from injury should help, we want to begin to rebuild the unit through the draft. No better place to start than with this mountain of a man, Ben Cleveland, who is 6'6", 354 lbs. Instead of using more words to talk about Ben Cleveland, I'm just gonna leave this picture of he and his fiance here.

Screen_Shot_2021_01_27_at_4.15.20_PM.png

@glazeduck and the Inglewood Chargers are now on the clock.

Good lord

I'm trying to imagine.........oh, nevermind.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Good lord

I'm trying to imagine.........oh, nevermind.

That's where my mind went, too, the first time I saw this picture.

I'm kind of......worried for her?

Confused Youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Haha (+1) 2