• Tommy Togiai, DT, Ohio State
  • Michael Carter, RB, UNC
  • Kenny Gainwell, RB, Memphis
  • Israel Mukuamu, CB, So. Carolina
  • Aaron Banks, G, ND
  • Trill Williams, CB, Syracuse
  • Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson
  • Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock
15 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm really glad that poll is public. Couple of guys that I put up that I really don't like and I'm judging the people voting for them so hard.

Well I voted for the best running back out of UNC so stick that in your pipe. 

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm really glad that poll is public. Couple of guys that I put up that I really don't like and I'm judging the people voting for them so hard.

I always make my polls public.  It helps me know who's opinion to take seriously lol.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I haven't watched him. I cannot get enthused about watching defensive backs en masse.

Tall, good hair, fun name to say/spell. The totality of my analysis.

One of your better scouting reports Blokes... 

• Shocked 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Chiefs (frostbitmic) are on the clock

Well....I guess it's pretty clear that TBDers want to fix the defense. Can't say I agree with the value of the last two Bills choices, though.

1T in the 2nd round and Big Nickel in the 3rd round? That's a lot of cheddar to spend on two part time players.

Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Well....I guess it's pretty clear that TBDers want to fix the defense. Can't say I agree with the value of the last two Bills choices, though.

1T in the 2nd round and Big Nickel in the 3rd round? That's a lot of cheddar to spend on two part time players.

I tried to steer people towards a corner in the first and I voted for 'not Shelvin' in the second but the heart wants what it wants.

Unfortunately, the heart wants a fat guy that, at the very best, is a functional unit peaking at around 45% of snaps and someone for a position that I'm not even 100% sure exists :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Looking back at who was on the board when the Bills picked in each round, now that they've made all three selections for this exercise...

I would have preferred either:

CB Tyson Campbell/ WR Elijah Moore
EDGE Joe Tryon
WR D'wayne Eskridge/ CB Trill Williams

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

With the 94th pick in the 2021 NFL draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select Talanoa Hufanga - S - USC

Talanoa Hufanga was a versatile defender for the Trojans defense. He is a safety by trade but has aligned in multiple places due to his diverse skill set. He is a violent tackler who seems to enjoy the physical aspect of the game. His mental aptitude allows him to easily align in multiple places. He has made strides in the passing game, evidenced by his four interceptions this season. He is an instinctive player who plays the game with a violent edge. 

Ideal Role: Eventual starting safety.

Scheme Fit: His skill set will allow him the versatility to play in any scheme.

@BigdaddyinOrlando and his Bucs are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bucs (BigDaddyInOrlando) are on the clock
1 hour ago, Logic said:

To be fair, it's not completely reflective of who everybody might have wanted. I voted for Terrace Marshall in Round 1 and when he had no chance of being the TBD choice, I went wIth Ossai simply as an anti-Etienne vote because it was close. I didn't vote for Shelvin in Round 2 (way too rich for me) but didn't change my original vote because there was no chance to avoid Shelvin. I voted for D'Wayne Eskridge in Round 3 and held firm until he was eliminated from contention. Of the three final choices, I wanted one of the secondary players so I went with Hamsah Nasirildeen but was fine with Trill Williams, as well. I was hoping for some combination of WR, CB, Edge. No WR was chosen and a developmental Edge was chosen. I would be disappointed if things actually fell this way but I don't think there is much worry of this happening on Beane's watch.

• Like (+1) 1