TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Jaguars (NewEra) are on the clock

With the 33rd pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Teven Jenkins, OT/G, Oklahoma St

@Alphadawg7and the Jets are now on the clock.

We couldn’t be happier with the run on WRs.  We already have a nice 1-2 in Chark and Shenault wHile adding Marvin Jones.  LT Cam Robinson is on a one year deal and we’re uncertain if we want to resign him.  This season we plan on starting Jenkins at RG while being the swing backup OT.  Moving him out to LT next season is a possibility.  Either way, we LOVE his nastiness and feel that he’s a perfect bodyguard for our #1 pick Trevor Lawrence. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

With the 32nd pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Teven Jenkins, OT/G, Oklahoma St

We couldn’t be happier with the run on WRs.  We already have a nice 1-2 in Chark and Shenault wHile adding Marvin Jones.  LT Cam Robinson is on a one year deal and we’re uncertain if we want to resign him.  This season we plan on starting Jenkins at RG while being the swing backup OT.  Moving him out to LT next season is a possibility.  Either way, we LOVE his nastiness and feel that he’s a perfect bodyguard for our #1 pick Trevor Lawrence. 

BPA and good value.  You need to buy the Chiefs a bourbon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Don't forget Prince Winnebago

Oh yeah, the 6th rd pick that was basically let go by the Eagles after one season.

Makes sense considering what just happened in the super bowl.  

This was expected though.  👍🏻

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Jets (Alphadawg7) are on the clock
4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

With the 32nd pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Teven Jenkins, OT/G, Oklahoma St

33rd

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 34th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select:  Travis Etienne, RB Clemson

We here in the Jets front office would like to extend a huge thank you to Le'Veon Bell, whose greatest value to our organization was teaching us its utterly stupid to over pay for a RB in the FA market, especially a slow one with a bad attitude.  Not to mention, after ignoring the OL for years.  With that lesson in hand, we landed our main target on the line with our second first round pick, and now we are excited to add this exciting prospect to our roster and give our new QB Wilson a real weapon and support to work with. 

His two way ability as a runner and receiver is everything Bell wishes he still was, but with way more speed and less attitude and more work ethic.  In the war room we are popping bottles after landing all 3 of our top targets at all of our first 3 draft selections.  Secretly, we are still nervous here as we are still the Jets and know we are just as capable of messing this up still, so fingers crossed.  

@GunnerBill and the Atlanta Falcons are now on the clock!

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Falcons (GunnerBill) are on the clock
20 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

With the 34th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select:  Travis Etienne, RB Clemson

We here in the Jets front office would like to extend a huge thank you to Le'Veon Bell, whose greatest value to our organization was teaching us its utterly stupid to over pay for a RB in the FA market, especially a slow one with a bad attitude.  Not to mention, after ignoring the OL for years.  With that lesson in hand, we landed our main target on the line with our second first round pick, and now we are excited to add this exciting prospect to our roster and give our new QB Wilson a real weapon and support to work with. 

His two way ability as a runner and receiver is everything Bell wishes he still was, but with way more speed and less attitude and more work ethic.  In the war room we are popping bottles after landing all 3 of our top targets at all of our first 3 draft selections.  Secretly, we are still nervous here as we are still the Jets and know we are just as capable of messing this up still, so fingers crossed.  

@GunnerBill and the Atlanta Falcons are now on the clock!

But who’s gonna stop Josh Allen? 😉

59 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

BPA and good value.  You need to buy the Chiefs a bourbon.

Yeah, this is always interesting with the TSW mocks, there are always some R1 prospects who drop into R2 who most likely don't in the real deal.   

Wow, I hope this TSW Mock Draft does not play out in real life. The Jets (Zach Wilson, Alijah Vera-Tucker, and Travis Etienne), Dolphins (Kyle Pitts), and Patriots (Jaylen Waddle) all having excellent drafts so far IMO while the board doesn't fall very well for the Bills and we reach for Ossai. 

Pitts and Waddle might be the two most dangerous offensive weapons in the draft, really hope they wind up in another division. AVT will be a bona fide star on the O-line wherever he goes given his refined technique and versatility. Not as confident in Wilson and Etienne panning out (think they will wind up being above average players rather than anything close to elite). Would definitely still rather be the Bills and have our roster, but not a 'bad' pick or reach for any of our division rivals so far in this parallel universe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Wow, I hope this TSW Mock Draft does not play out in real life. The Jets (Zach Wilson, Alijah Vera-Tucker, and Travis Etienne), Dolphins (Kyle Pitts), and Patriots (Jaylen Waddle) all having excellent drafts so far IMO while the board doesn't fall very well for the Bills and we reach for Ossai. 

Pitts and Waddle might be the two most dangerous offensive weapons in the draft, really hope they wind up in another division. AVT will be a bona fide star on the O-line wherever he goes given his refined technique and versatility. Not as confident in Wilson and Etienne panning out (think they will wind up being above average players rather than anything close to elite). Would definitely still rather be the Bills and have our roster, but not a 'bad' pick or reach for any of our division rivals so far in this parallel universe.

Yes, I dare say that if Tua gets it together, I am creating a monster team in Miami lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 35th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama. 

The Miami Dolphins and @Bill from NYC are now on the clock. (which means nobody needs to trade up for a DB ;)

Easy pick for me. The highest graded player on my board is Christian Barmore and as I might have already said... my priority here is to upgrade this defense. Barmore is a powerhouse of a player and he has heavy disruptive hands that offensive linemen struggle to counter. He has a devastating swim move and on a defense that needs everything he has genuine position flexibility. I think his best fit is as a 4/5 tech in Dean Pees' 3 man front but I think he can play as a penetrator from the 1 tech too in the way that the Rams have used Aaron Donald. The knock on him is whether he plays with enough of a relentless motor, but I'm in a position where I need talent not lunch pail guys. 

And yes, I'm aware I've gone Crimson Tide with all 4 picks I have made across two drafts now. 

Edited by GunnerBill

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

With the 35th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Christian Barmore, DT, Alabama. 

The Miami Dolphins and @Bill from NYC are now on the clock. (which means nobody needs to trade up for a DB ;)

Easy pick for me. The highest graded player on my board is Christian Barmore and as I might have already said... my priority here is to upgrade this defense. Barmore is a powerhouse of a player and he has heavy disruptive hands that offensive linemen struggle to counter. He has a devastating swim move and on a defense that needs everything he has genuine position flexibility. I think his best fit is as a 4/5 tech in Dean Pees' 3 man front but I think he can play as a penetrator from the 1 tech too in the way that the Rams have used Aaron Donald. The knock on him is whether he plays with enough of a relentless motor, but I'm in a position where I need talent not lunch pail guys. 

And yes, I'm aware I've gone Crimson Tide with all 4 picks I have made across two drafts now. 

Bro he was taken at #19, no?

Edited by Bill from NYC