TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

3 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Yep, this is what just about worst case scenario for us looks like

Trade our first round pick for a 2nd and 3rd round pick???

Dallas - #44 and #75  OR Steelers - #42 and #87 OR  Giants - #55 and #58

1 minute ago, hjnick said:

Trade our first round pick for a 2nd and 3rd round pick???

Dallas - #44 and #75  OR Steelers - #42 and #87 OR  Giants - #55 and #58

Or if NE wants to trade up into the 1st for Trash...I mean Trask!! Just make sure you stick it to 'em in the trade.

31 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

You bet I am!

Had my hotel and flight booked for months.

Las Vegas will be a blast when they get it in 2022.

As soon as the dates are announced for next year's draft, BOOK IMMEDIATELY! The hotels will rip you off.

Awesome.  Enjoy my man!!  

I live in Vegas, so they won’t be ripping me off!  Hopefully uber drivers will be working again by then!  I was at the airport trying to get an Uber for an hour a couple weeks back.  Could’ve just gotten a cab, but double the cost 

• Like (+1) 1

As the GM of the Jags, I’ve identified a player that the Jags NEED and he might not be there in 3 picks.  I’d like to trade picks 33, 39 and 45 to the Bills for pick 30. 

I am the GM of the Jags after all 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

As the GM of the Jags, I’ve identified a player that the Jags NEED and he might not be there in 3 picks.  I’d like to trade picks 33, 39 and 45 to the Bills for pick 30. 

I am the GM of the Jags after all 

The Jags and @NewEra are on the clock!

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Haha (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock
1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

So Ettiene, Toney, Marshall, Mayfield, Eichenberg, Jenkins, Collins, Ossai, Oweh, Campbell and Samuel/Stokes to the poll?

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Potential Bills picks I could see here:

Teven Jenkins

Travis Etienne

Elijah Moore

Kadarius Toney

Landon Dickerson

Jayson Oweh

Zaven Collins

Eric Stokes

Tyson Campbell

Joseph Ossai

Positions and Schools please.  I appreciate you all thinking I have all of these players memorized 🙂

RB Travis Ettiene, Clemson

WR Kadarius Toney, Florida

WR Elijah Moore, Ole Miss

WR Terrace Marshall, LSU

OT Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State

OT Jalen Mayfield, Michigan

OT Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame

DE Jayson Oweh, Penn State

DE Joseph Ossai, Texas

LB Zaven Collins, Tulsa

CB Tyson Campbell, Georgia

CB Eric Stokes, Georgia

Edited by No_Matter_What

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

RB Travis Ettiene, Clemson

WR Kadarius Toney, Florida

WR Elijah Moore, Ole Miss

WR Terrace Marshall, LSU

OT Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State

OT Jalen Mayfield, Michigan

OT Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame

DE Jayson Oweh, Penn State

DE Joseph Ossai, Texas

LB Zaven Collins, Tulsa

CB Tyson Campbell, Georgia

CB Eric Stokes, Georgia

Barf, my lap, from these options.......

40 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Of all the options listed, I'd honestly likely plump for Tyson Campbell.

Same here.  Ossai would probably be next in line.  We nabbed him In rd 2 in mock 1.0 😂

Terrace Marshall and Elijah Moore are really tempting.  If rashod Bateman were on this list, I’d probably take him. 

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Same here.  Ossai would probably be next in line.  We nabbed him In rd 2 in mock 1.0 😂

Terrace Marshall and Elijah Moore are really tempting.  If rashod Bateman were on this list, I’d probably take him. 

Trust me that Ossai will not reach the Bills in round two. He's still there, the Rams might do cartwheels to the podium.

I'm not a big fan of this WR class, if I'm honest. Once you get past Chase, Smith, Waddle and Marshall, I don't have anyone else graded in the top 2 rounds. I haven't graded DB's this year (because I hate them) but Campbell put on a show against a bunch of receivers that I've watched. I think he's a no-brainer here.

4 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Trust me that Ossai will not reach the Bills in round two. He's still there, the Rams might do cartwheels to the podium.

I'm not a big fan of this WR class, if I'm honest. Once you get past Chase, Smith, Waddle and Marshall, I don't have anyone else graded in the top 2 rounds. I haven't graded DB's this year (because I hate them) but Campbell put on a show against a bunch of receivers that I've watched. I think he's a no-brainer here.

Oh I know Ossai won’t reach us in rd 2.  Just funny that he did in our mock.  Bad drafting 😂

I debated taking him with the Rams in the last mock but couldn’t pass up Nick Bolton. I think he’s a great fit there.  

6 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I love drafting them in the 1st Round. Doing so has produced decades of wins for the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I very much like Anthony Schwartz as a later round pick.

Edited by Boxcar

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I love drafting them in the 1st Round. Doing so has produced decades of wins for the Bills.

Drafting a corner in the first round when you don't have a QB isn't going to move the needle much for team success, I agree on that.

Taking one at the back end of the first when you have a QB isn't quite as bad, especially when you can have them cost-controlled for five years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1