TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

By my figuring: 

Arizona's 1 and 2 this year = 1410. Their 1 next year would be about 410, and 3 next year about 50 for a total of 1870. 

6 overall is 1600, so he got a positive of 270 or so. Closer to 17% bonus for the Bengals. 

Agree whatdrought.  If we need to get closer knock off one pick from next year.

Edited by Just Joshin'

7 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Agree whatdrought.  If we need to get closer knock off one pick from next year.

Yeah, I’m going to remove the 3rd next year.  17% is a bit much.  I wasn’t able to do the math at the time.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, I’m going to remove the 3rd next year.  17% is a bit much.  I wasn’t able to do the math at the time.  

That looks a little better to my eye as well, especially cause 410 for next years first is a very conservative number. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That looks a little better to my eye as well, especially cause 410 for next years first is a very conservative number. 

Yeah, that value chart was always strange to me.  Moreso because you don’t know where they will draft 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, that value chart was always strange to me.  Moreso because you don’t know where they will draft 

That's why next years picks are always weird to judge... Look at the Dolphins. They have the third pick in the draft cause two years ago the Texans thought they were a Tackle away from regularly competing and drafting late 20's. 

If the cardinals trade next years first and Murray blows his ACL in the first game and they go 4-12, its a good deal for the Bengals, but if they go 12-4 and win the SB, it's a less good deal. So much risk with the unknowns. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That's why next years picks are always weird to judge... Look at the Dolphins. They have the third pick in the draft cause two years ago the Texans thought they were a Tackle away from regularly competing and drafting late 20's. 

If the cardinals trade next years first and Murray blows his ACL in the first game and they go 4-12, its a good deal for the Bengals, but if they go 12-4 and win the SB, it's a less good deal. So much risk with the unknowns. 

Higher chance of Murray busting than the Cards winning the SB.

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Panthers (MAJBobby) are on the clock
Just now, Reed83HOF said:

This team has so many holes, but a true WR 1 is too hard to pass up

The lions are rising quickly on my "dgaf" board. I have no idea what they're trying to build, and if we're being honest, nobody has known for years... At least with Stafford they were interesting. 

My only hope for them is that when they're 0-11 that comment Brockers made about Goff ends up leading to a lockeroom fight. That's probably the only thing putting them on the radar for me this year. :P

• Haha (+1) 1

Just to go ahead and put this out there in case anyone is looking to move up, #14 (Vikings) is up for grabs at the right price. We gave away a 2nd for Yannick to Jax then flipped him to the Ravens for a 3rd this year and a conditional 5th in 2022. Trying to get some ammo back to address some things. 

Trade Alert

Carolina gets:

1st (19 overall) - 875 pts

2nd (51 overall) - 390 pts

3rd (82 overall) - 180 pts

2022 1st round pick - 390 pts

Total Value - 1835

Washington gets:

1st (8 overall) - 1400 pts

3rd (73 overall) - 225 pts

Total Value 1625

With the 8th overall pick, the Washington Football Team selects Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State

GM:  With only one premiere quarterback left, Washington was happy to get one of their top two guys with the Broncos, Falcons and Patriots coming up.  We were worried the Panthers would take Lance, but they went with our offer instead.  While it's a lot to give up, we aren't thrilled with next years draft class and happy to have Fitzmagic here to help guide the young rookie his first year.  Lance has all the tools you look for in a NFL quarterback and were happy to not give up as much as we offered to get into the top 5.  Wins all around.

The Falcons @GunnerBill are on the clock

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Trade Alert

Carolina gets:

Total Value - 1835

Washington gets:

Total Value 1625

With the 8th overall pick, the Washington Football Team selects Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State

GM:  With only one premiere quarterback left, Washington was happy to get one of their top two guys with the Broncos, Falcons and Patriots coming up.  We were worried the Panthers would take Lance, but they went with our offer instead.  While it's a lot to give up, we aren't thrilled with next years draft class and happy to have Fitzmagic here to help guide the young rookie his first year.  Lance has all the tools you look for in a NFL quarterback and were happy to not give up as much as we offered to get into the top 5.  Wins all around.

The Facl

Great pick for the Not-Redskins. A lot to give up, but well worth it if Lance turns out to be a franchise guy.

Lance

Gibson

McLaurin

Samuel

A nice offensive core to pair with a fast rising defensive unit.

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Falcons (GunnerBill) are on the clock
1 minute ago, Logic said:

Great pick for the Not-Redskins. A lot to give up, but well worth it if Lance turns out to be a franchise guy.

Lance

Gibson

McLaurin

Samuel

A nice offensive core to pair with a fast rising defensive unit.

I also Love the fact is shuts NE out of an early QB. Keep them in QB hell for the next 2 decades. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Trade Alert

Carolina gets:

Total Value - 1835

Washington gets:

Total Value 1625

This is perfect. On a side note, f*** the Pats :lol: :thumbsup: Looks like it's Kyle Trask or Kellen Mond for Belicheat. 

• Like (+1) 4