TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I'd need a first this year that doesn't go out of the top 15, a first next year, and a second this year to beat the idea of moving down one spot and grabbing a top 50 pick, but that's just me. 

Shut your face.  You’ve already had your pick. 

edit- I had a different response, but didn’t know the profanity filter would get that word....

Edited by Virgil

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Shut your face.  You’ve already had your pick. 

edit- I had a different response, but didn’t know the profanity filter would get that word....

Once I submitted my pick I turned into Kiper. It’s all just takes and criticism from here on out. Can’t stop, won’t stop.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Unless there are better offers out there 

I don’t even see how an offer could be better. Grab your free 2nd rd pick and make the other trade after Miami makes their selection, as long as their player is still there, which you would know, because Miami told you who they want.  Too easy.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I don’t even see how an offer could be better. Grab your free 2nd rd pick and make the other trade after Miami makes their selection, as long as their player is still there, which you would know, because Miami told you who they want.  Too easy.  

Maybe.  Bengals could want the same guy and want more overall picks to lose him

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

The Bengals appear to A - be on a lunch break, or B - Didn't pay their cell phone bill and their service has been shut off. 

He said he was going to field trade offers for 2 hours 

Just now, Draconator said:

RIght, I sent in my offer over 30 minutes ago, not read yet. Kliff Kingsbury is not a patient man I tell ya. 

Your offer was trash.  He’s not going to dignify it with a response

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

This is a very valid point... you could swap 5 for 6 and 50 and still sell 6 for another haul and stay in the top 15. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Your offer was trash.  He’s not going to dignify it with a response

I like this. As you are the defacto commish, I appreciate the smack talk. I would love to see Rog take the podium and roast teams on draft night: 

“With the 5th pick, the Bengals select someone who they will never give a second contract to.”

”with the 18th pick the raiders are taking the fastest human they could find who may or may not have touched a football at some point.”

”the redskins, or, err,.... that team, are on the clock and nobody cares.”

”The seahawks are on the clock now- let’s see who they’re taking with their first round pick who definitely wasn’t getting picked by anyone else until the third round.”

”hang on, the Texans are on the clock but their pastor wants me to make it very clear that Desaun is innocent, and he’s 50% off now.” 

“The patriots are picking *insert players name* because they love his low moral fiber.”

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Can one of the offers include free cell for a year?

I have selected one offer and have sent it to the commish and his boy friday for approval.  As soon as we have that I will announce the trade or da pick.

Just sent you a PM, you know, as a Plan B

7 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Can one of the offers include free cell for a year?

I have selected one offer and have sent it to the commish and his boy friday for approval.  As soon as we have that I will announce the trade or da pick.

Just go for it. 

Signed, Boy Friday. 

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

The funny part about doing this is that we seem to be a bunch of rather impressive GMs imo. We are certainly better than Levy or Whaley lol!!!

Hey, when you can trade a future first round pick for a mediocre WR in the deepest WR class in history in order to prop up your bust QB who you way overdrafted the previous year, ya gotta do it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1