Homeless Guy Poses As USC Player For Days. Eats Meals, Hops In Jacuzzi, & Tried To Field Punts

DrDawkinstein

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/04/09/homeless-guy-poses-as-usc-player-for-days-eats-meals-hops-in-jacuzzi-tried-to-field-punts/

https://insideusc.blog/2021/04/08/24427/

I’ve had several conversations with a USC campus security source the past 2 days and was told the following based on conversations with the imposter:

1.) The imposter actually shared a jacuzzi at the McKay Center with other football players.

2.) He ate at the football dining facility without issue.

3.) He also slept for some time at a suite in the Coliseum. He was known to USC security because he was caught at the soccer field (McAlister Field) on 30th Street and Hoover .

Pretty funny stuff, imo. Good for him for making it that far I guess.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

That is actually pretty hilarious.

I just keep picturing him out there trying to field punts with little to no athletic ability and taking them right to the face. I wonder how many he had to flub before the rest of the team started questioning whether he should be there. 🤣🤣🤣

Nice!

23 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I just keep picturing him out there trying to field punts with little to no athletic ability and taking them right to the face. I wonder how many he had to flub before the rest of the team started questioning whether he should be there. 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it's the exact opposite. Anyway I hear SC vets the crew team very well.  😆

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This happened at a baseball camp in Florida that I attended when I was in HS.    It was for late HS and college players.   We get there and the first day we are all hanging out and there's this soft, shaggy blonde haired 30 year old lookin' dude in old man sweats and New Balance running sneakers with all these fresh faced 16-22 year olds.   We were bustin' his balls......are you sure you belong here?.......he swore that he was currently playing for University of Michigan.    We got on the field the next morning and he was still in sweats and running shoes and the hardballs are flying around like rockets and this dude was about to get killed by one of them at any minute........and we were laughing so hard that we couldn't get a thing done.    The coaches finally pulled him aside and took him away.   We thought he was pulling some sort of prank but it turned out the poor guy was homeless and mentally ill.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.