What a difference a month makes

Left my You Tube on my computer and fell asleep.......came back and it was a bills podcast from about a month ago

They were talking about how D. Williams was going to cost too much......were discussing Cody Ford going back to that position.....and discussing Tevin Jenkins from the draft

What a difference a month makes.........

• Like (+1) 11

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

I'm beginning to think this Beane guy might know what he's doing.

I heard that rumor too...

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

huh?

It was keeping our own, but imo it still counts as free agency. We all had eyes on who could replace people, instead he kept who we had that were good players. None of us thought that was possible, or at least I seen no one predict it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

It was keeping our own, but imo it still counts as free agency. We all had eyes on who could replace people, instead he kept who we had that were good players. None of us thought that was possible, or at least I seen no one predict it.

Most wouldn't count keeping guys on the roster as participating in Free Agency.

As has been pointed out in other threads, several of the keepers were given deals on the cheap because they would have otherwise been attractive cap cuts.

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Most wouldn't count keeping guys on the roster as participating in Free Agency.

As has been pointed out in other threads, several of the keepers were given deals on the cheap because they would have otherwise been attractive cap cuts.

Was mostly speaking of keeping g the guys that were free agents (Milano etc.) I know the restructures were just that.