Bills players you disliked

9 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

1) J. P. Losman.  He always cried about not being given a fair chance. 

2) Remi Prudhomme.  This is for the old guys.  He single handedly lost a game for us back in the "old rockpike"

He totally slipped my mind. Yeah think I could honestly say I didn't care for him too much. Just seemed very immature and yes also seemed like a cry baby at times. Just plain out wasn't anywhere near ready for the pros.

I remember a segment back in the day (ESPN I think it was) that showed a coach trying to show him things on film and he had his feet propped up on the table not giving the 1st speckle of ***** lol

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He totally slipped my mind. Yeah think I could honestly say I didn't care for him too much. Just seemed very immature and yes also seemed like a cry baby at times. Just plain out wasn't anywhere near ready for the pros.

I remember a segment back in the day (ESPN I think it was) that showed a coach trying to show him things on film and he had his feet propped up on the table not giving the 1st speckle of ***** lol

That sounds about right.

I wish I could forget about him.  How do you do that?

Edited by longtimebillsfan

6 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

That sounds about right.

I wish I could forget about him.  How do you do that?

Lol, guess because he wasn't important. Not important at all really and made no impact at all. So was fairly easy to forget

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

If no one mention Ronnie Harmon I'd be shocked especially after he dropped what would have been the game winning TD pass against the Browns bouncing the Bills from the playoffs - then blaming it on Kelly for delivering the ball late.

Edited by FlaFitz1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/13/2021 at 9:44 AM, longtimebillsfan said:

1) J. P. Losman.  He always cried about not being given a fair chance. 

2) Remi Prudhomme.  This is for the old guys.  He single handedly lost a game for us back in the "old rockpike" with repeated incredibly poor snaps.  It still hurts.

I don’t remember Remi Prudhomme, but I am getting annoyed just seeing his name. :thumbdown:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rico said:

I don’t remember Remi Prudhomme, but I am getting annoyed just seeing his name. :thumbdown:

He was a journeyman center and had one of the worst games a player could have.  He had several fumbled snaps that resulted in turnovers that cost us the game.

After writing this original post I looked him up.  He sadly died of cancer in the early 90's at age 48 I believe. 

• Like (+1) 1