Bills players you disliked

Peterpick is the guy who really annoyed me and this isn't a player but rather a member here who was his BIGGEST fan but was in high level meetings all day but manage to post his drivel about how good Peterpick was.

2 minutes ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Great list. Dareus was great until he got paid. Than he became fat and lazy. I hate McGahee the most for talking *hit about the City, even after us taking a huge gamble on him. Showed the exact kind of person that he is.

Yup.  I remember him doing all his offseason workouts in Miami ticked people off too.  You'd think after McGahee, Lynch, and Spiller people would be somewhat hesitant taking a RB in the 1st round.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Had to google Lusteg and Barber.....gotta ask why were they on yer sheet list? 

Lusteg was horrible.

Barber was way over rated, on an offensive line that was really good, (Al Bemiller,  Dick Hudson, Billy Shaw),and milked the organization to a front office position. 

Not a good tackle and a terrible front office guy.

I could name ten more, but those come to mind.

• Like (+1) 1

Flutie.   Struck me as an arrogant, self-obsessed man.  

And I didn’t like watching him suck for three quarters while our defense played lights out then basking in glory when he did something spectacular in the 4th to ‘win the game.’  

Edited by hondo in seattle

Zay Jones and his weird family. I was excited to see them go. He never put up a fight on the field and his mom's antics on Twitter were a distraction. He also has the distinction of being the only Bills player that has shown me his naked butt. Thanks for that Zay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

So it was his play, not his personality. Got it.

Yeah. I try not to judge most athletes or celebrities personally unless I’ve had interaction with them. Tolbert, Watson and Irvin’s play infuriated me so many times that I learned to dislike hearing their names, because when I did hear their names, it was never a good thing.  

flukie, well, I just never liked the guy and I had several encounters with him

Edited by NewEra