Bills players you disliked

8 minutes ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Fat Mike Williams!!

OMG - I remember that guy. OT that we picked up 4th overall and he was too slow and fat and lost his job to Peters who we had picked up after he went undrafted... the irony. The Bills finally had to release him and he showed up for another NFL team weighing over 400 lbs. 

Add him to Doc Brown's list and that is a pretty good list. Thought about adding friggin Lonnie Johnson to that list, but I think he tried hard he just had a penchant for bone-headed mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

Bojorquez.  I'm guessing this might be an unpopular take.  He was soft, did not have the blue-collar Bills mentality.  I saw stuff on the sidelines.

Care to elaborate? I'm curious what you mean by this.

• Like (+1) 2

Jim Kelly, bad experience at an autograph session I had when first came to town. The bad moment didn't happen to me but rubbed me the wrong way.

Doug Flutie, I co-created a Flutie Haters website when he signed here as he had a horrible past and it turns it's ugly head here in Buffalo too. 

Mike Williams, as never liked the idea that switching a RT to LT was smart toss in McKinnie was a much better prospect.

Antoine Winfield, let me preface that I did like him but didn't like the way some fans over valued him as to me Nate Clements was a much better player.

Aaron Maybin, when was passed on Brian Orakapo on draft day I was screaming at the top of my lungs. 

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, ngbills said:

There was also this guy that retired at halftime more recently...

Travis Henry had like 15 kids with 10 different women and refused to pay child support. Not to mentioned the 15 year old girl he tried to sleep with. 

Richie Incognito - I want to like him but he has done a lot of shady nonsense.

Peterman - He was so terrible and kept playing. It was a blend of hate and feeling sorry for him.

I admit loved it when we drafted Peterman as thought he was a steal but hated his showing against the Chargers that said if he wasn't so horrible we never would have drafted Josh Allen so in the end it worked out. 

Edited by The Jokeman

18 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Whitner. That we took him over Haloti will always haunt me (and the franchise).

That wasn’t Whitner’s fault.  I am a lifelong Buckeyes fan and was still living in Ohio when the Bills drafted him.  I was like “What are they thinking?  Good player, but that high?  Crazy.”  Then we all watched the Browns GM, Phil Savage, hand Haloti Ngata to the Ravens and lost our collective 💩

Oh and F Kelvin Benjamin. 

Edited by BarleyNY

Omg Whitner 100000000000000%

Biggest whiner ever. I remember the jerk posting all over Twitter for fans to message him to chat and then he followed that with another Tweet saying "why are all these guys messaging me?" 

Creep was just looking for girls.  Couldn't stand him. He thought he was better than he was and also tried to coin his own nickname. Just terrible

Also Bledsoe. My brother who was a kid at the time tried waving to him and called his name at training camp as he walked by. Didnt even look at my brother and just walked to his car.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Don't think I've been here long enough to have much of a list plus the teams been pretty great while I've been here.

Kelvin Benjamin his not warming up with Josh annoyed the ***** out of me.

Trent Murphy he always seemed to do just enough right when you thought he'd get benched.

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I admit loved it when we drafted Peterman as thought he was a steal but hated his showing against the Chargers that said if he wasn't so horrible we never would have drafted Josh Allen so in the end it worked out. 

Silver linings

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Don't think I've been here long enough to have much of a list plus the teams been pretty great while I've been here.

Kelvin Benjamin his not warming up with Josh annoyed the ***** out of me.

Trent Murphy he always seemed to do just enough right when you thought he'd get benched.

Good call. Forgot about Fat Ben