Bills players you disliked

Hopefully you still pulled for them on Sundays but overall...didn't like them.  If they were cut or traded or left in FA.... you were happy.  

Not talking about disliking their play, just disliking them as a person by their personality/demeanor/attitude etc....

I never liked JP Losman.  I thought he was a cocky little B word and then when he sucked, it made it worse.  However, I will say that the last 2 interviews I've heard him do since his "retirement"....he seems like he's matured.

Marshawn Lynch....just didn't like him.  In his first couple of games in whatever year he was traded, I could see he just didn't care anymore.  He gained weight and was just going through the motions.  There was a Bills player that was there at the same time as Lynch that was on WGR or a podcast years ago....he said that Lynch didn't even stretch before games anymore.  

Donte Whitner I thought was an attention seeker baby who would have been a DIVA if he was good.  Disliked him more after he left the Bills and was the biggest reason I was pulling against San Fran in the Super Bowl....didn't want him to get a ring.

• Like (+1) 3

It's genuinely hard to think of anyone.  Something happens when a player puts on the uni.  I wouldn't say I swoon, because that sounds weird, but similar.  I couldn't stand Beasley as a Cowboy, now he is one of my favorite Bills and NFL players of all time.

Gotta say - Gilmore is a guy I had a hard time warming up to.  He had a nothing reaction when he was drafted, and never seemed happy when he was here.  He also took plays off during his last season.  

And, of course, he clearly seems to love playing for the Patriots. So, my gut feeling on him was correct.

• Like (+1) 9

21 hours ago, Success said:

It's genuinely hard to think of anyone.  Something happens when a player puts on the uni.  I wouldn't say I swoon, because that sounds weird, but similar.  I couldn't stand Beasley as a Cowboy, now he is one of my favorite Bills and NFL players of all time.

Gotta say - Gilmore is a guy I had a hard time warming up to.  He had a nothing reaction when he was drafted, and never seemed happy when he was here.  He also took plays off during his last season.  

And, of course, he clearly seems to love playing for the Patriots. So, my gut feeling on him was correct.

Gilmore is generally a quiet guy and sometimes they aren’t well liked by fans who feel every player needs to have “personality”.  You can just take a look at the unfounded crap that gets slung at Tremaine Edmunds as an example.  Not saying that is your reason on Gilmore but it was for a lot of people.  I don’t like him now though.

I disliked Flutie the phony, Dareus toward the end, and Aaron Maybinot which was probably unfair since he didn’t draft himself.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

There was also this guy that retired at halftime more recently...

Travis Henry had like 15 kids with 10 different women and refused to pay child support. Not to mentioned the 15 year old girl he tried to sleep with. 

Richie Incognito - I want to like him but he has done a lot of shady nonsense.

Peterman - He was so terrible and kept playing. It was a blend of hate and feeling sorry for him.

• Like (+1) 1