What is going on with Malik Hooker? Any news of Bills' interest in him?

48 minutes ago, H2o said:

If Yolo says nope, especially to a former Buckeye, I take that to the bank. 

I just meant nope, there is no interest from Bills that I’ve seen

48 minutes ago, H2o said:

If Yolo says nope, especially to a former Buckeye, I take that to the bank.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just meant nope, there is no interest from Bills that I’ve seen

Ahhhh, ok. I thought you were saying "nope" to the player in general. :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, H2o said:

Ahhhh, ok. I thought you were saying "nope" to the player in general. :thumbsup:

Not at all, I would love it as a potential rebirth for him but it’s all about the Injury situation, I don’t know what that looks like but the lack of activity around him looks bleak 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not at all, I would love it as a potential rebirth for him but it’s all about the Injury situation, I don’t know what that looks like but the lack of activity around him looks bleak 

Hes an injury prone defensive back not Mary Magdalene.  We don't need no born again Hookers.  

• Eyeroll 1

I was solidly on the “draft Malik Hooker!” Train the year he came out.

If I’m not mistaken, it’s solely injuries that have held him back so far.

If he’s willing to play for what the Bills can afford to pay (a Pop Tart and some crayons), I’d love to sign him. Still has a ton of potential and only 25 years old.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Last I hear, Malik’s hooker was still in county lockup waiting for him to come bail her out. 

Don’t joke about this when I first saw your post I thought his brother Marcus (current Ohio state player, sort of) went to jail. He’s on his 2nd OVI.

• Haha (+1) 1

Beyond a lack of money - we're also coming up against the roster limit. We can carry 91 players into Camp. At this point - we have 71 players on the roster. We have 7 draft picks. We also tend to sign 10+ UDFA's each season. Not to say we can't or won't sign anyone else - but I think veteran FA signings are pretty much coming to an end. Maybe one or two more - but the odds that it's one person in particular that you have your eye on is pretty damn slim.