Bills sign G Forrest Lamp

4 hours ago, turftoe said:

I'm not sure there is any way to spin the Wyatt Teller trade in a positive light. I've heard people say it helped with the Diggs trade and such but it was a fail on Beane's part. Teller has been a beast in Cleveland. He has been one of there best lineman.

I agree for the most part. First kudos to Beane for identifying Teller and drafting him - but I think he gave up on him a bit too early and that is a slight knock on Beane. Probably Beane's second worst trade after the Benjamin fiasco. Overall of course, Beane's trades have been pretty decent.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

LOVE that move. I really liked him coming out. Injuries and scheme changes have hurt him but I think that is a low risk and v high reward pickup. 

He could well earn a starting job.

Yeah  I like it.    He's definitely that "Denver" type of athletic OL who is a physical fit for what they want to do.   Funny watching the video of the Vikings fan lamenting Dennison not getting Lamp. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

This made me laugh.  I guess it's true that the picks helped in the Diggs trade, but it's not like the Diggs trade wouldn't have happened if the Bills hadn't made the Teller trade.  

I don't think the Teller trade was a disaster or to use your word, a "fail," but it IS amusing the extent to which people will go to defend Beane.   I think Beane has been excellent, but nobody gets them all right.  If Beane had a chance to undo that one, I'm sure he would.  

Mickey Mantle struck out once in a while, and so does Beane.  

Agree. Beane and Mcdermott have done a great job. I have a buddy who is a big Browns fan and he says it was a little payback for us getting Poyer. Teller is really well liked in Cleveland. Has that smash mouth attitude that fans love.

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

I agree for the most part. First kudos to Beane for identifying Teller and drafting him - but I think he gave up on him a bit too early and that is a slight knock on Beane. Probably Beane's second worst trade after the Benjamin fiasco. Overall of course, Beane's trades have been pretty decent.

Agree. I think Beane and McDermott have grown a lot. First time head coach and first time general manager. The Corey Coleman trade was also a dud. Thank God that Antonio Brown didn't want to come to Buffalo!

8 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Seems to be a classic Beane signing. If this guy can become the best version of himself, he should be a key depth piece at least.

But remember:  Offseason acquisitions are like a box of chocolates. “You never know what you’re gonna get.” 😏

1 hour ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

TBD is now ranked in the top 98.65% of sites for bad (not funny) dad jokes.

11 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

You trying to say we hold the world wide web's temperature?

I knew I did not fit here other than my opinion that Debbie Downers should get IVs with hemlock - My normal body temperature is 96.8.