Bills sign G Forrest Lamp

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Brian Winters and Spencer Long type move. Underperforming interior player with potential. 

Much higher ceiling than those guys. The biggest issue for Lamp has been staying healthy. I don't know how much the injuries have taken out of him but he had serious potential coming out.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Makes me feel a lot better about the 4th string guard.  I think the plan might be to use Bates as the swing tackle this year.

Dawkins-Ford-Morse-Feliciano-Williams

Bates-Ike-Lamp-Hart

I really wasn't all that impressed with the Devey and Douglas signings.  I like this one much better.

• Agree 2

Run Forest, Run.., 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

LOVE that move. I really liked him coming out. Injuries and scheme changes have hurt him but I think that is a low risk and v high reward pickup. 

He could well earn a starting job.

I knew I remembered someone on here banging the table for Lamp. I couldn't remember if it was you, Bandit, or both. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

LOVE that move. I really liked him coming out. Injuries and scheme changes have hurt him but I think that is a low risk and v high reward pickup. 

I doubt he will start but intriguing pick up 

29 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agreed 100%. I wanted to trade Zay Jones for him awhile back. Ton of potential there. And honestly he is only a few months younger than Ike Boettger so I think he replaces him. Very excited about this one. 

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

I knew I remembered someone on here banging the table for Lamp. I couldn't remember if it was you, Bandit, or both. :thumbsup:

Me too! 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1