Josh Allen on 10 Questions with Kyle Brandt TOMORROW

Was anyone else relieved that finish the song lyric didn't feature one of those songs Josh was listening to in high school with the N-word in it?  I really thought that was where Kyle was going given all the questions had a personal connection. 

• Haha (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, I feel the same way about this and also for his love of Will Ferrell.

Sorry, I can't stand Ferrell like everyone else does.

Will Ferrel is great, how can someone hate him?  Lol

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-reduce-jpeg-file-size/

I think we all would welcome visual proof that Josh Allen is lying about his 25% body fat

The files refuse to reduce...

an error keeps occurring: Josh Allen unit too large to reduce.... 

I think this explains the 25% body fat🧐

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, I feel the same way about this and also for his love of Will Ferrell.

Sorry, I can't stand Ferrell like everyone else does.

25 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I also am not a Will Ferrell fan. He is pretty much the same character in every movie and it gets kind of old to me. What really did it was that basketball movie he was in. Not a single joke was funny to me. He did a terrible job on that one.

But, I can see why some people love him. He has a few movies that are really funny.

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

People:  Athletes should use their platform to speak truth about how they feel

Same. Exact. People:  YOU CANT SAY THAT

People: Athletes should shut their mouth because nobody cares what they think....

Same Exact People: Wait, you want to push our agenda? Carry on, everybody should listen to this athlete, they are such a great role model...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He's just way over the top obnoxious for me.

I can't take 90 plus minutes of him.

I do think "Old School" is a funny movie, but Ferrell is not the main character in that.

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Correction:

People: Athletes should shut their mouth because nobody cares what they think....

Same Exact People: Wait, you want to push our agenda? Carry on, everybody should listen to this athlete, they are such a great role model...

Not so much a correction, but I agree those same people are also saying that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought his stint on The Office was kind of bad. I like his movies for the most part. 

The one inner circle episode was pretty good, the rest of his 4 episodes were meh for sure.  

36 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

He's just way over the top obnoxious for me.

I can't take 90 plus minutes of him.

I do think "Old School" is a funny movie, but Ferrell is not the main character in that.

Step Brothers is probably the greatest comedy ever made.  Anchorman?  Tallidega Nights?  These are hilarious too.  I get some of his movies are not great like his Sherlock Holmes one was terrible, but Step Brothers and Anchorman are 2 of the best all time comedies IMO.  

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I definitely got the sense that Allen really doesn't want any of his starters on offense replaced when he said he assumes we'll go Defense in the draft.

I think it's a combination of where he thinks we'll go after what was done in FA plus he doesn't call out any of his guys on Offense by accident.

Only in 2021 would "people need to do their research and decide whats best for them and their family" be controversial LOLLLLLLLLLLL  whats he supposed to say, if you feel like its the wrong thing for you and your family do it anyway" 😆

great interview, hes a fun smart dude.  even if he was one of those "why wasee your time watching grown men play sports" kinda guys, hes the type of dude id want to hang out with!  Qbs arent necessarily famous for being chill personalities

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love the 1990s Bills as much as the next guy, but most of the household-names guys from those teams were kind of hard to like at the time, or at least they were complicated.  This team features a bunch of guys who are just awesome.  Josh is one of those awesome guys.  So glad for this team.

• Like (+1) 2