Josh Allen on 10 Questions with Kyle Brandt TOMORROW

2 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

There are a few on Twitter already. People who probably haven't listened to what he actually said. Oh well

You know twitter is just a game so it doesn't matter. You can say 1+1=2 and someone on twitter will tell you it isn't... That is the nature of the twitter game.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Staying neutral might ensure that both sides dislike the response.

if anyone from either "side" hears his answer and decides they are gonna get worked up about it they need to go find a hole, crawl into it, and then just stay there...... forever.

EDIT: I was a bit aggressive there.... but thats my qb, d***it!

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Josh's take on vaccines is so refreshing. I knew he was intelligent but I guess I underestimated how much.

Omg a pot shot at Russ Wilson. I would go gay for this man

Now you guys can finally understand me... all it took was Josh Allen:wub:

40 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You know twitter is just a game so it doesn't matter. You can say 1+1=2 and someone on twitter will tell you it isn't... That is the nature of the twitter game.

You're definitely an expert in that field:flirt: I hope by the time Josh Allen enters the HoF they start taking bun casts to go with the busts:wub:

• Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Staying neutral might ensure that both sides dislike the response.

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is the issue with what he said about the vaccine. I would not expect him to pick a side. Best to stay neutral about these topics in the media. 

The problem is (and this is a self-inflicted wound, due in large part to poor public health messaging), from a public health viewpoint, there is no "neutral".  We can not achieve herd immunity individually.  It takes all of us.  Josh's decision (or yours) impacts me and mine.

As a Bills fan, there's nothing I want less than to see key Bills players suffer Myles Garrett-like persistant pulmonary effects, Cam Newton like "covid fog", or Tommy Sweeney-like cardiomyopathy, so "neutral" doesn't work for me personally as a fan.  Get the Jab, Josh!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 5
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 11
  • Agree 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Too bad, so sad for those people...he still gets his choice and can flaunt it if he so chooses! It's not a one way street...

Unless he wants to be asked about it every day this season he probably shouldn't have spoken about it. It'll become a thing now for reporters to dig deeper. That's what they do. 

Maybe he wants to be a public voice on it. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Not sure if this was on 10 questions, but Allen is all in on Buffalo with these comments regarding Beane's comments on his contract extension:

“There’s a lot of different ways you can go about it,” Allen said. “Honestly, I love playing football. I want to listen and be engaged in the contract talks. Ultimately that’s why you pay your agents, and that why you hire a guy like Brandon Beane and [assistant G.M.] Joe Schoen, and the front office guys and what they do. They’ll iron out the details, and if we can get to something soon, I’d obviously love to be locked down in Buffalo for a very long time. It’s a place that I call home. I love being there. I love the fan base. I love the city. It’s everything that I want, is there. If they called up and wanted to talk tomorrow, I’d be willing, but we’ll see. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/josh-allen-contract-cross-bridge-134438968.html

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Not sure if this was on 10 questions, but Allen is all in on Buffalo with these comments regarding Beane's comments on his contract extension:

“There’s a lot of different ways you can go about it,” Allen said. “Honestly, I love playing football. I want to listen and be engaged in the contract talks. Ultimately that’s why you pay your agents, and that why you hire a guy like Brandon Beane and [assistant G.M.] Joe Schoen, and the front office guys and what they do. They’ll iron out the details, and if we can get to something soon, I’d obviously love to be locked down in Buffalo for a very long time. It’s a place that I call home. I love being there. I love the fan base. I love the city. It’s everything that I want, is there. If they called up and wanted to talk tomorrow, I’d be willing, but we’ll see. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/josh-allen-contract-cross-bridge-134438968.html

They need to make sure he retires a Bill now... 25 year contract!

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is the issue with what he said about the vaccine. I would not expect him to pick a side. Best to stay neutral about these topics in the media. 

The problem is, there shouldnt be "sides" about this.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

I respect Josh for answering that question, because we all know how divided we are on it.... and I really respect him for stating his view, surely knowing that there will be pushback from the "all must comply" crowd. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The problem is, there shouldnt be "sides" about this.

There are sides.  That's a fact.  The problem is that there is no "neutral".  Josh holding back from making a decision is a form of making a decision, thus taking a side.

PSA: I don't want this to become "baby vaccine discussion thread", so thread editing will take place.  Narrow focus on what Josh said will stay.  Getting into personal opining or general discussion will go.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I respect Josh for answering that question, because we all know how divided we are on it.... and I really respect him for stating his view, surely knowing that there will be pushback from the "all must comply" crowd. 

In other words, you see Josh as taking a "side".  I actually don't think that was his intent - I think he was trying to come across as neutral.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why do you respect him for answering? 

Are you saying you wouldn't respect him if chose not to answer?