Anyone follow Diggs on Instagram?

His stories every day the past week are showing some of his training and OMG he is a freakishly hard worker on his routes.   He was running them in the sand last week and dude is just grinding.  Not a day off for him.  

Worth a watch.  

• Like (+1) 10

6 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

His stories every day the past week are showing some of his training and OMG he is a freakishly hard worker on his routes.   He was running them in the sand last week and dude is just grinding.  Not a day off for him.  

Worth a watch.  

I can’t confirm this but I think you might be the only one following him on IG.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Worth a watch.  

And he normally works out semi naked 😍

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Worth a watch.  

I follow Diggs and a lot of the Bills players on Instagram. 

And yes, Diggs is a fiendishly hard worker.  Truthfully, Dawson Knox and some of the other Bills WR need to be watching what he does (stuff like the pass catching he did standing on a balance platform with a helper playing DB and reaching in to interfere with the catch).   Catching 250 balls a day from a Juggs machine without extra difficulty like having the position of the throw change constantly, making the catch while fighting to stay balanced on an unstable platform, and having someone else reaching for the ball, is not going to make the same improvement. 

From a pure workout standpoint, McKenzie is another fun follow - a couple weeks ago he was doing 48" box jumps, earlier this week it was one legged box jumps holding a weight.  Then there are the photos of him looking totally spent and drained while Haack was tossing footballs back into a bag, heh.

Fundamentally the standard is out there, show up in the same shape and practice with the same intensity as these guys, or don't bother 'cuz you won't make the cut.  Diggs trains at a place called "House of Athlete" and another place called "The Receiver Factory" whose motto is "won't get you faster, won't get you stronger, will get you open". 

Although I must say, hard to equal watching Emmanuel Sanders young daughter argue with him that he cries like the Lion King 😅 🥰

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

It's the guys who have all the physical skills AND work hard at their craft that become great.  Great to see guys like that on our roster.  Hopefully, younger guys like Gabe Davis can watch, learn and emulate.  Being a "process guy" isn't always being a choir boy, but one who is dedicated to the team and to their craft.  Imagine what a great defensive lineman a guy like Marcel Dareus could have been if he had Diggs' work ethic and dedication.  It's a part of the draft and pro player analysis to find these types of guys and I think that our current FO does a pretty good job at it.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

And he normally works out semi naked 😍

Nuthin like a young taught body, 👍 reminds me of our women’s bike racing team at my old shop, 😁