Georgia election laws and MLB

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Can you not read? Or do you refuse to read? Or are you just functionally illiterate?Did you read any section of what was posted or does your cowardness prevent you from doing that. 

i posted the section of the bill that states that any polling location that has lines that last over an hour either have to add more poll workers , more machines, or both. They also must reduce the number of electors from over 2000 to under 2000 if that is a applicable and add polling locations. 

And , here is the real hard part for you idiots on the left , if it is not rectified in the next election the idiots who run those counties and polling places are forced to be reviewed by a bipartisan commission that will not put up with that foolishness and replace them. 

I have linked that section and the entire law, I will again lay the challenge. 

show me what section that bill that suppresses votes, and I leave this board for ever more. 

if you can’t, you leave. 

your comrade in idiocy  @Tiberius knows he has a losing hand, and has folded. 

suggest you do the same. 

LMAO - I don't read any of your bullschitt precious.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mu7o36c8y33ljq09t0

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I don't read any of your bullschitt precious.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mu7o36c8y33ljq09t0

So, you don’t read the actual bill. Good to know your opinions are not based in fact, but propaganda. 

I was gunna say you my friend are the biggest idiot on the internet, but that would be an insult to idiots. 

and, I believe I have taken that title trying to have a discussion with you… 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

So, you don’t read the actual bill. Good to know your opinions are not based in fact, but propaganda. 

I was gunna say you my friend are the biggest idiot on the internet, but that would be an insult to idiots. 

and, I believe I have taken that title trying to have a discussion with you… 

I've already read the bill - I don't need your spin

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There it is ladies and gentleman - because it hasn't happed to Chef Jim Crow - it simply does not exist.

I never said it didn’t exist.  You reading what you want again?. It doesn’t have to exist.  They chose to wait in line. 

Go read some more lying Tweets Twit For Brains. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You read it?  Great!  Please quote the parts that are Jim Crow on Steroids. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I never said it didn’t exist.  You reading what you want again?. It doesn’t have to exist.  They chose to wait in line. 

Go read some more lying Tweets Twit For Brains. 

You read it?  Great!  Please quote the parts that are Jim Crow on Steroids. 

Been there done that... it's like groundhogs day... besides, you have made it clear on multiple occasions that if you never experienced it - it doesn't exist.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

God I am an idiot.

I am out, you are a bigoted,

racist, illiterate, sexist moron and I am trying to discuss something with you intelligently..

how freaking dumb does that make me. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Been there done that... it's like groundhogs day... besides, you have made it clear on multiple occasions that if you never experienced it - it doesn't exist.

You never once made anything other than a laughable correlation between this Bill and Jim Crow.  

And I’ve not experienced it?  Ummm no, no one has experienced the changes regarding voting in GA.   :wallbash:

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You never once made anything other than a laughable correlation between this Bill and Jim Crow.  

And I’ve not experienced it?  Ummm no, no one has experienced the changes regarding voting in GA.   :wallbash:

👆white fragility at its finest.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆white fragility at its finest.

Yeah. I’m a fragile little flower when it comes to racism.   I just like to ask people to go into the details of the racism they see.  You, like many of them, fail time and time again. 

You went from calling the GA Bill racist to voter suppression. Why is that Billsy?  No need to answer.  That was rhetorical. 

Carry on Fail Boy. 

10 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

sure  @SDSis so glad you advertise for them on here... not only are you dumb, you are rude and chit where you sleep...on message for sure scumbag

You should review what you write and see the absolute nastiness in your delivery.  I'm sure SDS will review your comments just as much mine.

On 8/21/2021 at 11:54 AM, B-Man said:

joe-biden-malarkey.jpg

‘Jim Crow on Steroids’?: Georgia — the state MLB boycotted over its new voter law — hits 95% of eligible citizens registered

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/08/21/jim-crow-on-steroids-georgia-the-state-mlb-boycotted-over-its-new-voter-law-hits-95-of-eligible-citizens-registered/

This makes me happy that so many people aren't least doing the first step to vote. It also proves that Biden is lying about Jim Crow.