Georgia election laws and MLB

One Capitol Police officer was murdered, one was stabbed, another had his eyes gouged, more were beaten, if they got a hold of Pence or Pelosi there would likely have been more murders, I'm not concerned in the least how these traitors to America are treated.

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

One Capitol Police officer was murdered, one was stabbed, another had his eyes gouged, more were beaten, if they got a hold of Pence or Pelosi there would likely have been more murders, I'm not concerned in the least how these traitors to America are treated.

Who was?

11 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Who are you referring to when you say “these traitors”?

12 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

You’re a clown 

On 7/17/2021 at 9:41 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given your view it would be wonderful to have you running things because the people at the DNC, the DOJ, and other attempting to stop or obstruct the inflight Arizona and Georgia audits and investigations into election misconduct and irregularities completely disagree with you.  As they are throwing the entire weight of their organizations at the audits in attempts to stop the effort. 

Which raises another question.  Why waste your time, energy, and cash attempting to stop somebody else from wasting their time, energy, and cash from looking for nothing?  Are the counter suits some act of kindness?  The answer to that question is so simple it appears many overlook it and can't utter the words or think the thought.  

I read a very insightful summary from a blogger that you can't really lie about something unless you know the truth.  And I expect parties like the DNC and the DOJ do know the truth.  And the truth is they don't care to share the truth about election night in these Sates with the rest of us.  End of story.

But seriously how many times are you going to audit? There have been what, 6 convictions or something like that in Arizona equally divided among Trump and Biden votes fraudulently cast? 

Your audits are being driven by faith, not fact. None of the suits have resulted in anything. The machine and hand audits have yielded almost nothing. 

Every election in the history of democracy has the losers whining about fraud...every one. And we move on, except this time for some reason. Probably because the sitting president fed the flames and very nearly took down the democratic process. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Every election in the history of democracy has the losers whining about fraud...every one. And we move on, except this time for some reason. Probably because the sitting president fed the flames and very nearly took down the democratic process. 

Seriously?  We always move on?  We still have people saying Russian interference is how Trump won 2016. 

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  We always move on?  We still have people saying Russian interference is how Trump won 2016. 

I mean...... It didn't hurt him.  🤷

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

The traitors who stormed the capital.  It's kind of obvious.  

15 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Hi, this is Jen Psaki.  This post contains misinformation.  You will now be banned from all social media accounts operated from this ISP. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Hi, this is Jen Psaki.  This post contains misinformation.  You will now be banned from all social media accounts operated from this ISP. 

And all Constitutional rights protecting freedom of speech are suspended.  So comply and please surrender all your guns next.  Do not attempt any original thinking or critical thinking.  These are dangerous and subversive concepts for the people.  Any attempt at forming your own views, views that have not been approved by the high council are deemed illegal.  And punishable.  Please report any friends, co-workers, or family you think are attempting individual thought to the proper authorities. We will ensure they are re-trained and indoctrinated properly in the new ways.

This is all done in order to protect our democracy.  Please pay no attention to any other concepts like individual freedom and liberty.  Pay no attention to our real motives.  We are also censoring all history and stories about how dictatorships arise and gain control for the obvious reason that we are following the dictatorship 101 playbook.  Thank you for your obedience.  But unfortunately it will not be rewarded in any way.   We will mobilize all the resources of society and use them for our own purpose and leave you with nothing.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/18/2021 at 8:54 AM, Chef Jim said:

trump and his insurrectionist rioters.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:00 AM, Bidens_basement said:

You’re a clown 

Go put the dunce cap on and sit in the corner kid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

I'd take that like a man and find something else to do instead of whining like a baby about it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/19/2021 at 2:58 PM, Chef Jim said:

Define insurrectionist rioters of that day.  Everyone that entered the Capital?  

Yes, everyone that entered the building after beating up the police, causing damage to the Capitol building, attempting to keep the Congress/Senate from doing their jobs, calling for the lives of Pence and Pelosi, defecating on the floor of the Capitol building (a classy bunch) but you know exactly what the definition of insurrection is.

36 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Yes, everyone that entered the building after beating up the police, causing damage to the Capitol building, attempting to keep the Congress/Senate from doing their jobs, calling for the lives of Pence and Pelosi, defecating on the floor of the Capitol building (a classy bunch) but you know exactly what the definition of insurrection is.

So do they need to have done all of the above to be considered an insurrectionists? 

4 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

No, I suppose you can leave out the defecating on the floor part, that just makes them trumpian.

But all the other requirements stand?

BTW who were pooping on police cars during the Occupy Wall Street fun zone?  i don't think they were Trumpian.