Georgia election laws and MLB

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You would think a good lawyer would be very much in favor of someone doing their research by interviewig and getting a statement from a person who is intimately involved in the discussion at hand.  That is the best way to make sure your information is reliable. Wouldn’t you agree counselor?  

I guess my first mistake was assuming you were a good lawyer?  🤷🏻‍♂️

So let’s try this again.  What makes the Georgia Bill Jim Crow on steroids? 

Asked and answered.  A good lawyer never answers the same question twice.  Enjoy your day, Chef Jim Crow.  

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

The injury, death and destruction we witnessed last year during the months-long riots and the resulting decreasing in policing and increase in violence that has resulted is a far greater threat to this country than some unarmed idiots breaking into the Capitol and delaying a vote.  It's not even close.

Maybe they were looking for your supply of HCQ.  Totally harmless.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Asked and answered.  A good lawyer never answers the same question twice.  Enjoy your day, Chef Jim Crow

So let’s assume, for argument’s sake, you (and others) are not only equating the GA voter law to Jim Crow, but Jim Crow on steroids because it will; lengthen wait times, make if more difficult to vote and deny those in line tasty beverages.  If these things are true (which they are not but let’s assume they were) this would be equatable to Jim Crow if these things were being applied to black people and black people only, which they would not be.  

I suggest you a) read up in Jim Crow and b) take the L and go home. 

53 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So let’s assume, for argument’s sake, you (and others) are not only equating the GA voter law to Jim Crow, but Jim Crow on steroids because it will; lengthen wait times, make if more difficult to vote and deny those in line tasty beverages.  If these things are true (which they are not but let’s assume they were) this would be equatable to Jim Crow if these things were being applied to black people and black people only, which they would not be.  

I suggest you a) read up in Jim Crow and b) take the L and go home. 

Usually if you suggest something it’s best to do the opposite given the “quality” of your judgment. 

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

HCQ is harmless.  The insurrections all last year?  Not so much.

The only insurrection was this year.  Unless you attribute the assault on the Capitol to nothing more than a desperate search for HCQ and McDonalds secret sauce. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Usually if you suggest something it’s best to do the opposite given the “quality” of your judgment. 

Why have you not taken the opportunity to publicly refute my stand in the post you quoted?  It’s because you realize you (and Biden) have been completely wrong in your assertion that the Georgia Law is Jim Crow on steroids.  You have yet to defend it. Why is that counselor?  

Defend away.  The floor is yours. 

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why have you not taken the opportunity to publicly refute my stand in the post you quoted?  It’s because you realize you (and Biden) have been completely wrong in your assertion that the Georgia Law is Jim Crow on steroids.  You have yet to defend it. Why is that counselor?  

Defend away.  The floor is yours. 

I have.  You simply have chosen to ignore my response.  Go find it, and you will have your satisfaction.  In the meantime, I suppose it’s better than you’re obsessed with me than with coming up with disturbing hoaxes and crowy ideas.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

The only insurrection was this year.  Unless you attribute the assault on the Capitol to nothing more than a desperate search for HCQ and McDonalds secret sauce. 

Hoax.  No one from 1/6 has been charged with treason and/or sedition, therefore there was no "insurrection."   But if you want to keep calling it one, I'll keep calling last year's riots "insurrections" and say that they were far worse since they lasted 8 months, not 8 hours, and did far more damage in terms of injuries, deaths and damage to the country.  And with the calls to defund the police, the country is now less safe.  Meanwhile the pols got a cage put up around them and increased police presence so that won't happen again, not that it should have had they heeded the warnings to have more security on that day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I have.  You simply have chosen to ignore my response.  Go find it, and you will have your satisfaction.  In the meantime, I suppose it’s better than you’re obsessed with me than with coming up with disturbing hoaxes and crowy ideas.  

I haven’t found it.  The search feature sucks and I don’t have time to sift through your posts. So save my lazy ass the trouble and recap or for me.  If not I’ll just take this as admission you ***** up by calling it Jim Crow on steroids. 

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  And I thought you respected law and order and the Constitution.  I guess not, Insurrectionist.  

Asked and answer, Chef Jim Crow.  Also, it’s “your point,” not “you’re point.”  FYI.  

I seriously just lol at this. I appreciate you proving the accuracy of my initial point.

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What about the two current audits in Arizona and Georgia?  Based on preliminary release of their findings the audit teams cited irregularities. Invalid counts of batches that don't match the actual ballots.  Mail in ballots that never were sent to or arrived from the USPS.  And so on.  Still admittedly a work in progress.  Would it have altered the result?  Too soon to say.

So what's the response of the government to a situation where probable cause exists to warrant more inspection and investigation?  Well to dispatch the DOJ to sniff around for "civil rights" violations.  Are we really expected to believe that's their motive in getting involved?   Or are they just trying to crush the audits before they get too close?  

Audit a fourth time then a fifth. I don’t care. 

But that doesn’t hide the fact, fact, fact that a sitting president refused to accept the election results and lost all his lawsuits in an embarrassing manner and encouraged civil unrest over our democratic process. 

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What about the two current audits in Arizona and Georgia?  Based on preliminary release of their findings the audit teams cited irregularities. Invalid counts of batches that don't match the actual ballots.  Mail in ballots that never were sent to or arrived from the USPS.  And so on.  Still admittedly a work in progress.  Would it have altered the result?  Too soon to say.

So what's the response of the government to a situation where probable cause exists to warrant more inspection and investigation?  Well to dispatch the DOJ to sniff around for "civil rights" violations.  Are we really expected to believe that's their motive in getting involved?   Or are they just trying to crush the audits before they get too close?  

But that doesn’t hide the fact, fact, fact that a sitting president refused to accept the election results and lost all his lawsuits in an embarrassing manner and encouraged civil unrest over our democratic process. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I haven’t found it.  The search feature sucks and I don’t have time to sift through your posts. So save my lazy ass the trouble and recap or for me.  If not I’ll just take this as admission you ***** up by calling it Jim Crow on steroids. 

Nope.  I didn’t.  You have time to post here dozens of time today.  Dedicate that time to “doing your research.” 

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Hoax.  No one from 1/6 has been charged with treason and/or sedition, therefore there was no "insurrection."   But if you want to keep calling it one, I'll keep calling last year's riots "insurrections" and say that they were far worse since they lasted 8 months, not 8 hours, and did far more damage in terms of injuries, deaths and damage to the country.  And with the calls to defund the police, the country is now less safe.  Meanwhile the pols got a cage put up around them and increased police presence so that won't happen again, not that it should have had they heeded the warnings to have more security on that day.

Calls make the country less safe.  Not action.  But calls.  Outstanding logic, McStuffins.  I can see how you fell for Trump’s HCQ hoax. 

15 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You forget he was Democrat most of his life so these actions are still considered normal to that part of him. Many of the liberal elites did not accept Bush or Trump, Gore sued for his right to only have his ballots counted and for real promotion of violence the champs are definitely the Dems. The hypocrisy of your posts is insulting to anyone who is older than a teen.

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Calls make the country less safe.  Not action.  But calls.  Outstanding logic, McStuffins.  I can see how you fell for Trump’s HCQ hoax. 

Yeah, there was no action taken and LEOs didn't leave/retire in drove.  Good one Gibbons.  Try leaving that bubble once in awhile.  Then you might not (but still likely will) fall for lies about HCQ being dangerous and ineffective against Wuhan virus.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:45 AM, SectionC3 said:

It was addressed in the bill.  Apparently nine hours is way too short a waiting period for “those” people.  So, to the delight of Chef Jim Crow, Republicans in Georgia tried to extend the wait time.  

So that's all you got?  Wait times?  This makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  If is wasn't so sad that you actually think this is Jim Crow, let alone Jim Crow on Steroids, I'd laugh my ass off.  But unfortunately, it's not a funny topic. 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Sundancer said:

But that doesn’t hide the fact, fact, fact that a sitting president refused to accept the election results and lost all his lawsuits in an embarrassing manner and encouraged civil unrest over our democratic process

Given your view it would be wonderful to have you running things because the people at the DNC, the DOJ, and other attempting to stop or obstruct the inflight Arizona and Georgia audits and investigations into election misconduct and irregularities completely disagree with you.  As they are throwing the entire weight of their organizations at the audits in attempts to stop the effort. 

Which raises another question.  Why waste your time, energy, and cash attempting to stop somebody else from wasting their time, energy, and cash from looking for nothing?  Are the counter suits some act of kindness?  The answer to that question is so simple it appears many overlook it and can't utter the words or think the thought.  

I read a very insightful summary from a blogger that you can't really lie about something unless you know the truth.  And I expect parties like the DNC and the DOJ do know the truth.  And the truth is they don't care to share the truth about election night in these Sates with the rest of us.  End of story.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So that's all you got?  Wait times?  This makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  If is wasn't so sad that you actually think this is Jim Crow, let alone Jim Crow on Steroids, I'd laugh my ass off.  But unfortunately, it's not a funny topic.

Wait times are low early in the morning...

On 7/16/2021 at 12:49 PM, Doc said:

The injury, death and destruction we witnessed last year during the months-long riots and the resulting decreasing in policing and increase in violence that has resulted is a far greater threat to this country than some unarmed idiots breaking into the Capitol and delaying a vote.  It's not even close.

Those involved in last years riots that committed crimes should be tried and jailed if convicted. Those involved in breaking into the Capitol Building and physically attacking the Capitol Police should also be tried and jailed if convicted.

Those who led reconnaissance tours of the Capitol on 1/5 to the Oath Keepers etc... should be tried and removed from office and jailed if convicted.

15 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Those involved in last years riots that committed crimes should be tried and jailed if convicted. Those involved in breaking into the Capitol Building and physically attacking the Capitol Police should also be tried and jailed if convicted.

Those who led reconnaissance tours of the Capitol on 1/5 to the Oath Keepers etc... should be tried and removed from office and jailed if convicted.

I agree 100% (and always have) with the 1st paragraph.  As for the 2nd, I would need to see more information on that one.