Georgia election laws and MLB

The AllStar game had its second lowest rating ever barely beating it's 2019 numbers. I will admit that it is difficult to pin the blame on the politics since no one seems to care about baseball at all that I speak with. I think that maybe MLB was hoping to gain a few liberal viewers but MLB seems to just be treading water until soccer over takes it. 

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The AllStar game had its second lowest rating ever barely beating it's 2019 numbers. I will admit that it is difficult to pin the blame on the politics since no one seems to care about baseball at all that I speak with. I think that maybe MLB was hoping to gain a few liberal viewers but MLB seems to just be treading water until soccer over takes it. 

And since they moved the All-Star game GA has simultaneously burst into flames and chaos.  MLB showed them didn’t they. 

Like the kid who kicks and screams but no one pays him any mind 

54 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And since they moved the All-Star game GA has simultaneously burst into flames and chaos.  MLB showed them didn’t they. 

Of course you’re giddy

image.thumb.jpeg.7a696fcc76b219fe604f695c7d0e7c7e.jpeg

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

BUT THE NARRATIVE! 

Evidence Shows Georgia Hand Recount Was ‘Riddled With Massive Errors and Provable Fraud,’ Claims Lawsuit.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/07/14/evidence-shows-georgia-hand-recount-was-riddled-with-massive-errors-and-provable-fraud-claims-lawsuit-n1461756

Likely to follow. 

US AG Garland to send another team of DOJ civil rights lawyers to Georgia immediately. 

"Fact checkers" deployed by social media to block and delete content about GA audits. 

Launch of intelligence community disinformation and smear campaign to discredit the auditors. 

MSM will block, ignore, and dismiss news stories and sources on any irregularities insisting it was the fairest election ever.

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Likely to follow. 

US AG Garland to send another team of DOJ civil rights lawyers to Georgia immediately. 

"Fact checkers" deployed by social media to block and delete content about GA audits. 

Launch of intelligence community disinformation and smear campaign to discredit the auditors. 

MSM will block, ignore, and dismiss news stories and sources on any irregularities insisting it was the fairest election ever.

Maybe the MSM will also point out that the allegations underpinning this lawsuit aren't verified.  Figure out what that means when you "do your research."

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You mean Antifa struck in Georgia, Chef Jim Crow?

32 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe the MSM will also point out that the allegations underpinning this lawsuit aren't verified.  Figure out what that means when you "do your research."

There isn't a requirement for the left to "prove" or "verify" anything (which they never do) as evidenced by the continuous flow of false and misleading stories like the Russian collusion hoax.  So putting out news on investigations in progress is a legitimate activity.  And suggesting some reactions even if in jest to that news is well within my rights here to post.  So let's see how this plays out.     

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There isn't a requirement for the left to "prove" or "verify" anything (which they never do) as evidenced by the continuous flow of false and misleading stories like the Russian collusion hoax.  So putting out news on investigations in progress is a legitimate activity.  And suggesting some reactions even if in jest to that news is well within my rights here to post.  So let's see how this plays out.     

You didn't do your research.  Try harder next time before you post another hoaxy response. 

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You didn't do your research.  Try harder next time before you post another hoaxy response. 

Why do you come here just to be obnoxious? I know all of sometimes go there but you seem to never even try to offer something of substance, just name calling and insults.

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you come here just to be obnoxious? I know all of sometimes go there but you seem to never even try to offer something of substance, just name calling and insults.

I'm sorry that you've been triggered this morning.  Sad. 

Obnoxious is supporting the insurrection, Lysol treatments for COVID, Charlottesville, and general lies, misinformation, and histrionics (such as "why doesn't the left have to prove or verify anything!").  

For what it's worth, if you and your hoaxy pals "did your research" (properly), you'd note that the allegations in the GA lawsuit mentioned by All_Pro_Bills_HoaxMan aren't verified (sworn) by the attorneys.  So they have as much worth as the nonsense that's lobbed on this forum (Antifa! Fake news! Obama is a Muslim born in Indonesia! Burning Democrat Run Cities! Lysol and McDonald's secret sauce cures COVID!). 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

What research is necessary?  First there's no burden of proof meeting any legal standard here.  This isn't a court of law its a message board.

I'm merely providing my comment on what the opposition will likely do to block any progress.  That's my view, my opinion, plain and simple.  Posting on a story about the audit and the findings to date. You can either like it or not like it.   

So what "research" do you want me to do?  Fly down to Atlanta and interview the audit team and then give you a full report?  

It seems to me you're just looking to avoid addressing the very strong probability that some level of systemic fraud is going to be uncovered in Georgia.  Why don't you comment on that specific story instead of blowing a lot of smoke here?  And maybe give us your expert opinion on how the audit team's approach and methodology is flawed?

Frankly, your thought process is flawed here.  What you're saying is we cannot generate any original thoughts or have any opinions or views unless these views and opinions are confirmed and verified as "true" by experts.  Then we will be allowed to discuss the topic.  So no critical thinking or logical thinking is allowed.  Essentially your looking to impose some sort of pseudo censorship on our discussions unless the posts meet some "standard" you find acceptable. Nice..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Of course you’re giddy

image.thumb.jpeg.7a696fcc76b219fe604f695c7d0e7c7e.jpeg

I am far from giddy.  And what in the ever loving Christ does that picture have to do with my post of the topic at hand?  Oh that's right.  NOTHING.  

Back to the tool shed with you!! 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I have no idea what this means. 

I will ask you again.  Please explain why the GA voter law, in your mind, is Jim Crow on steroids?  Why can't you answer this simple question?  You must have reasons correct?  

You can join Billy Boy in the tool shed because that's all you are at this point

Carry on.............

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I am far from giddy.  And what in the ever loving Christ does that picture have to do with my post of the topic at hand?  Oh that's right.  NOTHING.  

Back to the tool shed with you!! 

I have no idea what this means. 

I will ask you again.  Please explain why the GA voter law, in your mind, is Jim Crow on steroids?  Why can't you answer this simple question?  You must have reasons correct?  

You can join Billy Boy in the tool shed because that's all you are at this point

Carry on.............

Asked and answered, Chef Jim Crow.  Do your research. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Asked and answered, Chef Jim Crow.  Do your research. 

I am doing my research. Why is, in your opinion, the Georgia Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  If you answered I'm sorry I missed it so can you please let me know why.  Shouldn't be too hard.   Humor me. 

Edited by Chef Jim

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I am doing my research. Why is, in your opinion, the Georgia Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  If you answered I'm sorry I missed it so can you please let me know why.  Shouldn't be too hard.   Humor me. 

He and his hoaxy pals can't answer that.  Neither can the real lawyers the Dems have hired.  Which is why the law will stand.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He and his hoaxy pals can't answer that.  Neither can the real lawyers the Dems have hired.  Which is why the law will stand.

No one has answered it and the reason is because they can't. They constantly through ***** out like this with nothing to back it up.  Not even an opinion.  The cry at me when I ask questions but this is exactly why I ask them.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No one has answered it and the reason is because they can't. They constantly through ***** out like this with nothing to back it up.  Not even an opinion.  The cry at me when I ask questions but this is exactly why I ask them.  

The problem is the truth and facts invalidate and conflict with their argument and at the end of the day all that's left is meaningless slogans and symbols which have no application to the issue.   

• Like (+1) 1