Georgia election laws and MLB

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So you didn’t explain your position that certain demographics aren’t up to the task of obtaining ID? Seems like it would have come up. 

So are you insinuating all black people are incapable of obtaining a license?

Just now, BillStime said:

So are you insinuating all black people are incapable of obtaining a license?

Sorry no, you did that. Repeatedly, incessantly. People challenged your assertions and you were adamant. People of other demographics just aren’t as superior at figuring out how to vote as you are. Therefore they are disadvantaged because they aren’t as smart and capable like you. That’s your continual stance in a nutshell. 

Sorry no, you did that. Repeatedly, incessantly. People challenged your assertions and you were adamant. People of other demographics just aren’t as superior at figuring out how to vote as you are. Therefore they are disadvantaged because they aren’t as smart and capable like you. That’s your continual stance in a nutshell. 

False - and you know that. I never generalized about a whole race like you just implied.

Keep trying Mister Independent.

Just now, BillStime said:

False - and you know that. I never generalized about a whole race like you just implied.

Keep trying Mister Independent.

As soon as you start calling simple basic things like obtaining ID racist you expose yourself. 

and yes my independence burns you. I bet you regret all those posts of mine you liked or agreed with on other topics. 

you seem to have some cognitive ability, but you need to see how inherently owned your mind is. 

I’ve explained thrice what these election laws are about to you. But you refuse to see this as an arms race, instead continuing to believe in the childish good guy, bad guy narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

As soon as you start calling simple basic things like obtaining ID racist you expose yourself. 

and yes my independence burns you. I bet you regret all those posts of mine you liked or agreed with on other topics. 

you seem to have some cognitive ability, but you need to see how inherently owned your mind is. 

I’ve explained thrice what these election laws are about to you. But you refuse to see this as an arms race, instead continuing to believe in the childish good guy, bad guy narrative. 

Go to bed

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go to bed

Fully expected a silent dodge. This one is actually overt. 😂 

You are a legitimate racist because you believe certain demographics can’t function in society at the level you do.

Your post history is very adamant about this. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Fully expected a silent dodge. This one is actually overt. 😂 

You are a legitimate racist because you believe certain demographics can’t function in society at the level you do.

Your post history is very adamant about this. 

Project harder. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Don’t have to. You’re exposed. I immerse myself in diversity. I’ve never looked at someone and assumed capability based on appearance. You have. Shall I collect quotes? 

Yes - please source.

Fair. Since there are so many, perhaps I’ll ask the mods to add a racist emoji to help processing for all the times you inferred other demographics aren’t able to function at the amazing high level you elite guy does. 

I never once inferred anything of the sort.  If anything - you’re the one painting with broad strokes. That’s all you do here.

I know my self - unlike you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This answer is everything 

This is hilarious. You keep making accusations and have no receipts.

You’re still pissed I had enough intuition to call you out on your glaring insecurities...

And you’ve been lashing out ever since. 

LMAO

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

This is hilarious. You keep making accusations and have no receipts.

You’re still pissed I had enough intuition to call you out on your glaring insecurities...

And you’ve been lashing out ever since. 

LMAO

You’re a flat out racist. You think other demographics aren’t up to your elite  status so you think you need to be an an ambassador but you’re sort of ... not so bright too, so you convince yourself you need to help. Hint, while you oppose poc out achieving you they are easily beating you.