Georgia election laws and MLB

15 minutes ago, The Governor said:

We get it. You don’t want certain people to vote. That’s being on the wrong side of history. Mail-in voting is here to stay.

What certain people does he not want to vote and what part of this Bill does not allow them?  

On 4/6/2021 at 12:37 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

What were previous hours and what are current hours? What method has been taken away? And the "location" change is the drop boxes which will be in secure locations. Basically their dropbox laws now read like Florida.

Right, so this one is easy - in metro ATL there were 94 drop boxes, that's been reduced to 23. A reduction of 71 available places for Americans to cast votes.

These reductions take place in Metro ATL and also restrict drop boxes to gov property and further restrict that gov prop to m-f 9-5.

Who wants me to go on, and on, and on?

Bring the noise. It's Jim Crow, and your support of it is recorded. It's who you are, looking for minority rule like south africa. face it. you lose.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Right, so this one is easy - in metro ATL there were 94 drop boxes, that's been reduced to 23. A reduction of 71 available places for Americans to cast votes.

These reductions take place in Metro ATL and also restrict drop boxes to gov property and further restrict that gov prop to m-f 9-5.

Bring the noise. It's Jim Crow, and your support of it is recorded. It's who you are, looking for minority rule like south africa. face it. you lose.

DEFEND LESS VOTING. DO IT.

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Drip boxes!  Please go on!!  No let me. 

This is a dumb argument. Drop boxes were only put in place only during Covid. So they’ve been around less than a year. But there are these real cool “drop boxes” that have been around for a real long time. There are dozens of them in the metro ATL area. They’re called ......mail boxes and post offices. 

Next...

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Nothing to defend. 

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Show me the person who can not vote this next election due to these laws, it is the straw man argument. To pretend that election security is not a concern when it literally changes who owns trillions of dollars is the realm of an intellectual midget.

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

You are such a racist that you are literally saying that blacks are too dumb and lazy to do what whites do. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Show me the person who can not vote this next election due to these laws, it is the straw man argument. To pretend that election security is not a concern when it literally changes who owns trillions of dollars is the realm of an intellectual midget.

Yup. And after being shown the one or two people, help them get what they need so that they can vote. Use some of the billions of dollars raised for good.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup. And after being shown the one or two people, help them get what they need so that they can vote. Use some of the billions of dollars raised for good.

I should have added that- it is important that adult citizens have an ID for when it matters.

• Agree 1

Shocking - "America First Caucus" being formed by white supremacists Marjorie Taylor Greene, Paul Gosar, Louie Gohmert & others that calls for “respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions” is nothing more than a You Will Not Replace Us Caucus in Congress.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar launch 'America First Caucus' -- and it's pretty bad

We pay these racists $174,000 per year.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Shocking - "America First Caucus" being formed

according to a document obtained by Punchbowl News.

What isn't shocking, is that you apparently don't consider POC Americans.

America first means that we look out for Americans interests before the rest of the world, as President Trump was doing.

Why do you jump from protecting ALL Americans to White Supremacy ?

Your Liberal bigotry is on display again.

*(his reply will be that he just "knows" that they meant whites only, no proof required) 😆

Edited by B-Man

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

America first means that we look out for Americans interests before the rest of the world, as President Trump was doing.

*(his reply will be that he just "knows" that they meant whites only, no proof required) 😆

Always on the wrong side of every issue. EVERY freakn issue.

Define Anglo Saxon?  Do you read ANYTHING?

Meanwhile:

McCarthy issues apparent rebuke of GOP caucus platform promoting 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

You going to delete this nonsense?

lmao 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

@B-Man - what happened to America First Caucus? Now it’s completely dead?

Edited by BillStime

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Always on the wrong side of every issue. EVERY freakn issue.

Define Anglo Saxon?  Do you read ANYTHING?

Meanwhile:

McCarthy issues apparent rebuke of GOP caucus platform promoting 'Anglo-Saxon political traditions'

I think you need to define Anglo-Saxons.  You do know the history of the term correct?  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think you need to define Anglo-Saxons.  You do know the history of the term correct?  

And besides the fact that they wanted to preserve anglo-saxon POLITICAL traditions, you know, what the country was formed around ?

But, BillZtime twisted it to mean we want just anglo saxons, Everything is Racist..............lol

and what a hysterical reaction by him,

leftist tripe after tripe misrepresenting what America first means...............it means ALL Americans not just white.

But as you see, the slanted lies, they work on the sheep, too bad

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And besides the fact that they wanted to preserve anglo-saxon POLITICAL traditions, you know, what the country was formed around ?

But, BillZtime twisted it to mean we want just anglo saxons, Everything is Racist..............lol

and what a hysterical reaction by him,

leftist tripe after tripe misrepresenting what America first means...............it means ALL Americans not just white.

But as you see, the slanted lies, they work on the sheep, too bad

lmao - so why did she can the caucus? Why so much backlash from YOUR party?

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - so why did she can the caucus? 

You could have looked it up.............but that's hard for you, I know

Like AOC, she is not someone who I want to see in any authoritative position,

but it is always eye opening to see how the Left reacts to ANY type of pro-America talk.

Edited by B-Man

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You could have looked it up.............but that's hard for you, I know

Like AOC, she is not someone who I want to see in any authoritative position,

but it is always eye opening to see how the Left reacts to ANY type of pro-America talk.

@B-Man - we’ve heard it before. Keep spinning... it’s all you do here.

image.thumb.jpeg.cbc1cc87c20ff5453dcb9faada2b011e.jpeg