Georgia election laws and MLB

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No explanation?  You just don't like my explanation and that's ok.  I don't expect you to like anything I post.  Carry on counselor.  

Once again, Chef Jim Crow requires translation.  What he meant to communicate is that he still doesn’t have an explanation as to the problem the GA law is intended to address, and he attempts to avoid that issue through deceit.  

And this guy thought he could be my financial advisor.  Perish the thought. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

There is no real problem?  So the 2020 Primaries and General in GA went swimmingly well?  How's the hell do you breath with your head so far up your ass?  

Again late to the show and pointing out things that have already been discussed.   Do you homework counselor.  

So....when the exclusively GOP legislators crafted this legislation ...did they go to ...you know....the urban and ethnic sections of the state and ask them... you know because they are citizens too....what they think should happen at elections...you know...how to make them run smoother, make it quicker to vote?

I will go out on a limb and say no. That is all you have to know....and that is why it is rightly condemned.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

What he meant to communicate is that he still doesn’t have an explanation as to the problem the GA law is intended to address, and he attempts to avoid that issue through deceit.  

The issue is to stop one party rule in the US, which you communists want.

MLB moves All-Star Game from Atlanta to one of the whitest cities in America…

Atlanta is a black-majority city, with 51% of its population black.

Denver is one of America’s whitest major cities; just over 9% of Denver is black.

NE6U.gif

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

MLB moves All-Star Game from Atlanta to one of the whitest cities in America…

Atlanta is a black-majority city, with 51% of its population black.

Denver is one of America’s whitest major cities; just over 9% of Denver is black.

NE6U.gif

And $100M in revenue will be lost, hurting a good number of minority-owned businesses.  Well-played, Robbie!

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

So....when the exclusively GOP legislators crafted this legislation ...did they go to ...you know....the urban and ethnic sections of the state and ask them... you know because they are citizens too....what they think should happen at elections...you know...how to make them run smoother, make it quicker to vote?

I will go out on a limb and say no. That is all you have to know....and that is why it is rightly condemned.

Condemn it all you want.  Say that the GOP didn't talk to the inner city folks all you like.  You have no proof they did not but lets say they didn't.  Does THAT make it racist?  I think not. A wise man not too long ago said "elections have consequences."  You don't like the way the GOP operates that's fine.  I don't like the way they operate either.  Kick 'em out like was done in the Presidential election.  

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Just breathtakingly blind.......

Those sections of the state have elected officials just like everyone else.

Did they speak with their constituents you mean.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM-2cVj0qRLNdfXRs7KWI

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Stupid decisions based on feelz have consequences...

You're right.  Trying to wish a pandemic away with magic and malarial treatments has caused a big problem.  

Carry on. 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

The issue is to stop one party rule in the US, which you communists want.

I reject your characterization of me as a communist.  I note, however, that you agree that the GA law is intended to rig elections in that state.  Thank you for your admission. 

Carry on. 

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Once again, Chef Jim Crow requires translation.  What he meant to communicate is that he still doesn’t have an explanation as to the problem the GA law is intended to address, and he attempts to avoid that issue through deceit.  

And this guy thought he could be my financial advisor.  Perish the thought. 

Again I've explained the problems the GA law was intended to address.  Go find it and read it.   You still won't like it because it came from me.  I could tell you the sky is blue and you'd push back.  So I really won't waste my time.  You're not worth it.  Do your work.

Regarding being your advisor?  I have three criteria:

1.  I need to like you.

2. You need a lot of money.

3.  They don't ask me if I beat the S&P 

Even if someone passes one and two but not three I kick them to the curb.  You, for a fact fail two of the three.  So curb meet SectionC3

EDIT:  BTW you have no idea what I've been railing about this how time do you?  Once you figure it out come back and talk to me. 

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

You're right.  Trying to wish a pandemic away with magic and malarial treatments has caused a big problem.  

Carry on.

Big problems were caused by China lying, no PPE, Fauci lying, NYC not being closed down quick enough and riots during the summer.

Carry on.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Stupid decisions based on feelz have consequences...

Isnt that what GA is going through GA Republicans make a stupid decision to pass the law based on their feelz because Trump cried election fraud. No they are facing real economic consequences for their decision based on their feelz? MLB alone takes $100,000,000 out of the state.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:13 PM, Tiberius said:

My previous answer covered that. Fewer opportunities to vote make it harder to vote. 

I hate it that you might not understand. So if you need me to explain it in simpler terms, just ask 

You can only vote one time.  How many opportunities do you need?

On 4/6/2021 at 2:43 PM, JaCrispy said:

I support a photo ID for voting...

But if people want to use the excuse that not everyone can afford one (which is a legitimate excuse, and not just for minorities) perhaps each state can provide each citizen with a photo ID, free of charge, when they turn 18?  Or perhaps it could be done on a federal level?

I’m normally against raising taxes...but I would support it on this issue...Voter fraud happens every election, and helping to eliminate it, any way possible, is much too important...and it’s something, I’m sure, every law abiding citizen could get behind...

Where there is a will, there is a way...👍

I have never heard of someone not being able to afford an ID.   Where there is a will there is a way 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I have never heard of someone not being able to afford an ID.   Where there is a will there is a way 

This is Florida off of their website:

The fee for an initial Florida Class E license (including learner’s permit) is $48.00, a commercial driver license (Class A) license is $75.00 and endorsements are $7.00 each. The fee for an ID Card is $25.00. Most local Tax Collector offices also charge a $6.25 service fee.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, T&C said:

This is Florida off of their website:

The fee for an initial Florida Class E license (including learner’s permit) is $48.00, a commercial driver license (Class A) license is $75.00 and endorsements are $7.00 each. The fee for an ID Card is $25.00. Most local Tax Collector offices also charge a $6.25 service fee.

A few hours of even a minimum wage job covers it.  I could have paid that with my paper route as a 13 year old.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Just breathtakingly blind.......

Those sections of the state have elected officials just like everyone else.

Did they speak with their constituents you mean.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM-2cVj0qRLNdfXRs7KWI

Did you guys cantabile each other over at ALT Right Bills LOL? Great Bonnies season, played worst game of year in that 1st round game. Everybody returns should be a great 21-22 season

• Thank you (+1) 1