Panthers are letting Bridgewater to talk to teams about a trade

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Can’t see anybody trading for him in order to pay him $17m this year.  

You never know, QB needy teams are desperate, I mean just look at Carolina trading for Darnold, it was certainly a desperation move because of what’s going on with Watson. The GM was reported saying he was going to get a QB either through FA, Trade or Via the Draft. If he agrees to a pay cut I can see New Orleans trading for him.

• Like (+1) 1

Never seen so many teams spinning the QB spinning wheel as this off-season.

Appears teams will keep spinning it right up to opening day.

So nice the Bills are not in line waiting for a turn at it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You never know, QB needy teams are desperate, I mean just look at Carolina trading for Darnold, it was certainly a desperation move because of what’s going on with Watson. The GM was reported saying he was going to get a QB either through FA, Trade or Via the Draft. If he agrees to a pay cut I can see New Orleans trading for him.

I would be shocked if they traded a qb to a team in their own division; but then again if you know he isnt good, is expensive, and you can hamstring their cap.... 

3 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Watching Teddy Bridgewater dink and dunk his way thru an NFL season is unbelievably painful.  I thought he had some game with the Vikings until the terrible knee injury.  But he is Trent Edwards w a tan.  

He is more like a less mobile Tyrod. Trent seemed completely unable to throw deep, Bridgewater is more like Tyrod where he has decent to solid arm strength but he is so averse to risk that he choose to not take risks even when he should. I think Bridgewater will make for a fine backup or placeholder for a rookie QB but you won't be able to win with him putting up a lot of garbage time stats and avoiding turnovers to the point of crippling your offense.

• Like (+1) 1