TBD with Ads is the greatest!

Jobot

21 hours ago, NewEra said:

This is nuts.  I only access this site via my phone nowadays and I’ve never once seen a pop up. Ever. Not saying your lying, you’re obviously telling the truth, but it’s so strange that one person has intrusive ads everyday while others never see ads. 

Same.  I’m always logged on.  Never seen a popup

Likewise.  Not a single ad ever and I'm only ever here on my phone.

However, even if it's "just one click" to get around, I would find full screen ads to be INCREDIBLY obnoxious and annoying.  As in "rage inducing and instantly Googling mobile ad blockers" kind of annoying.  I would rather have two smaller ads on every page I can just scroll past rather than have to click through "just one" obnoxiously intrusive ad, so I sympathize.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/6/2021 at 10:27 AM, Jobot said:

Force feed ads that you have to click on is the latest greatest craze!

Maybe if I'm positive about this forum my post won't get taken down? Either way, super great call leaders!

The moderators work very hard on arguably one of the best fan forums in sports. I have been here for a long time- so there is an ad you have to click to get in? Damn what a sarcastic idiotic LAMP.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:35 PM, SDS said:

There are no need for snarky remarks, either towards him or I guess the op was snarky towards me. This can be discussed as a community in good faith.

Been here a long time, appreciate what you all do. His sarcastic rhetoric is ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/31/2021 at 2:09 PM, 1ManRaid said:

Likewise.  Not a single ad ever and I'm only ever here on my phone.

However, even if it's "just one click" to get around, I would find full screen ads to be INCREDIBLY obnoxious and annoying.  As in "rage inducing and instantly Googling mobile ad blockers" kind of annoying.  I would rather have two smaller ads on every page I can just scroll past rather than have to click through "just one" obnoxiously intrusive ad, so I sympathize.

Do feel this way when you watch television or listen to the radio? When you watch a YouTube video? When you skip past commercials do you skip every last second? If you see or hear one second of a commercial do you rage? Lastly, do you think your rage is an appropriate response?

16 minutes ago, SDS said:

Do feel this way when you watch television or listen to the radio? When you watch a YouTube video? When you skip past commercials do you skip every last second? If you see or hear one second of a commercial do you rage? Lastly, do you think your rage is an appropriate response?

Yes.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Whoever hits no and this such a monster  problem, I encourage you to find another much better ensure for all things Bills.

As my old AVP used to say to me when we had to fire a guy for lack of performance, we’re going to miss that guy.  He was making a point. Instead of complaining leave.

SDS, Hap, Chand, don’t honor these comments.  Shut this crap down as you guys do an amazing service I’m imagining at a great deal of you’re time because you love the bills.  Not because you’re trying to make money. You have that much of a problem at clicking one no, really.

• Vomit 1

• SDS locked this topic