Falcons shopping Pick #4

37 minutes ago, ganesh said:

This is all hype to drive that market for the QBs...this is the same thing that happened in 2018....eventually the Bills, Cardinals and Ravens drafted their QBs at much lower positions after at one time where everyone thought the QBs will go in the top 6-7 positions.  

I mean, 1st overall is about as high as you can pick. 

• Agree 1

Solution: The Annexation of Georgia, The Ratification of Colorado.

Trade Jake Fromm back to Georgia, along with #30 & 2022 1st round, for #4. Then trade back with Elway at #9 for their 2022 2nd round and Von Miller on a 1-year rental. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Solution: The Annexation of Georgia, The Ratification of Colorado.

Trade Jake Fromm back to Georgia, along with #30 & 2022 1st round, for #4. Then trade back with Elway at #9 for their 2022 2nd round and Von Miller on a 1-year rental. 

3D chess bro!

• Haha (+1) 4

This year's and next year's first rounder doesn't even get you in the top 10. It would take 3 first rounders (since they'll probably all be late 1sts) plus a day 2 pick to even start the discussion. Hard pass. The only position you even consider making a move like that for is a quarterback. 

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

So his foot works and he believes the earth is round?

I was going to pull your chain, but this flat-Earth nonsense aggravates me so much I decided not to put any more of that energy into the world. I'm going to sleep on my not quite flat mattress on the definitely not flat Earth.

If any of this annoys any other readers, find the edge of the world and I will gladly jump off for you.

• Like (+1) 2

They must know who San Fran are taking then. The problem is they wouldn't trade with Carolina you wouldn't think and the other 3 Quarterback market teams - Patriots, Football Team and Bears would need to give up a LOT to jump up that high.

16 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They must know who San Fran are taking then. The problem is they wouldn't trade with Carolina you wouldn't think and the other 3 Quarterback market teams - Patriots, Football Team and Bears would need to give up a LOT to jump up that high.

Denver?

3 hours ago, Mango said:

I mean, 1st overall is about as high as you can pick. 

He said 2018 where the Cardinals traded up for Rosen.

11 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Denver?

Most likely team.  The Pats and Skins may also be interested.  Dark horse teams could be Minnesota and Pittsburgh.

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That package might get you to #16..........then all you need are 3 more #1's and a couple #2's to get up to the Falcons pick.

Agreed. If we gave them our entire draft they would want additional first round picks.

Not only that, I sense that there is no possible way that they would trade that far down.

6 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

In 2011, the Falcons gave up 2 1sts, a 2nd, and two 4ths to go from 27 to 6 10 years with the Browns. The Bills are 3 spots lower, the Falcons 2 spots higher and there is draft currency inflation. 

My guess is you’d have to give up 2 1st, a 2nd, 2 3rds just to get them to pick up the phone

Good post!

Just to pile on, there are no less than 5 highly rated quarterbacks in this draft which dramatically increases the value of picks. In another draft, Kellen Mond might be a first round pick.

Here is the mere pittance that the Bills received for trading down from 8 to 16 in the 2013 draft. Of course we squandered the picks but that is another seperate issue. This year the price would at least double imo.

In the deal, the Rams moved up to the No. 8 overall pick with Buffalo moving down to No. 16. The Bills received the Rams' second (No. 46 overall) and seventh-round (No. 222) choices in exchange, and the two sides swapped picks in the third round to get the deal done.

13 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

This is not my favorite time of the year on this board 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It becomes worse when we allow every noob to just start a stupid topic.

🤦‍♂️

• Agree 1