Falcons shopping Pick #4

Get it done Beane!!!! we can give the dirty birds this years first and next years first along with a third and a late rounder in either year so we can get Pitts. I know we need some D but this guy has all the tools to make our Offense even better. We wont be getting starters with later first round picks anyway not with this roster. But if we get Pitts we get a starting TE. Thoughts.....

I would even throw in Edmonds in on the deal and draft a MLB in the second round!!!

• Vomit 13
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, wagne591 said:

Get it done Beane!!!! we can give the dirty birds this years first and next years first along with a third and a late rounder in either year so we can get Pitts. I know we need some D but this guy has all the tools to make our Offense even better. We wont be getting starters with later first round picks anyway not with this roster. But if we get Pitts we get a starting TE. Thoughts.....

I would even throw in Edmonds in on the deal and draft a MLB in the second round!!!

That package might get you to #16..........then all you need are 3 more #1's and a couple #2's to get up to the Falcons pick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

Of course they are. They don’t like the other two QB’s. I don’t blame them.

if we went up that far we should just draft a QB, develop him, and trade him for 3 first. Screw a TE.

Edited by The Governor

Sounds like a great deal for the Falcons! They get this magical third round pick that people around here love to mention so much! And all they have to do is drop 26 spots in the draft to get it!!!

Edited by Ya Digg?
  • Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, wagne591 said:

You had me until you said throw in Edmunds. If we could get Pitts for pick 30, 93 and next years first I’d be all in but that’s a pipe dream

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, wagne591 said:

It’ll take more than that

In 2011, the Falcons gave up 2 1sts, a 2nd, and two 4ths to go from 27 to 6 10 years with the Browns. The Bills are 3 spots lower, the Falcons 2 spots higher and there is draft currency inflation. 

My guess is you’d have to give up 2 1st, a 2nd, 2 3rds just to get them to pick up the phone

34 minutes ago, wagne591 said:

They're just hoping someone really wants the fourth qb on their board. Also seems like that won't be Carolina. 

This is all hype to drive that market for the QBs...this is the same thing that happened in 2018....eventually the Bills, Cardinals and Ravens drafted their QBs at much lower positions after at one time where everyone thought the QBs will go in the top 6-7 positions.  

1 hour ago, wagne591 said:

The 49’ers gave up two 1st round picks and a 3rd to move up form 12 to 3 , a move like this would cost 3 1st round picks and probably a 2nd as well 

NO THANKS 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1