Jets' draft ammo is crazy right now

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

All the draft ammo and they probably take another #3/4 receiver with hamstring problems. 

The Jets are last in the division for a reason. Miami and NE are both tougher challenges now and in the foreseeable future. 

The Bills were that dumpster fire stuck in reverse for decades until McDermott & Beane showed up in Orchard Park  Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh are not Mccagnan and Gase.  I think the Jets' new leadership team has a real chance to turn things around. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I want the Jets to be a little better.  It was an auto W not only for the Bills but for our competitors as well.  It would be nice if they could knock off Miami or the Pats at least for one game.   Maybe get lucky and beat somebody dangerous like the Titans or Colts. 

7 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Bills were that dumpster fire stuck in reverse for decades until McDermott & Beane showed up in Orchard Park  Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh are not Mccagnan and Gase.  I think the Jets' new leadership team has a real chance to turn things around. 

A lot of the time it's stems even more internal than that

The bills gutted basically the whole organization

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

We'll see. I'm not very high on Douglas and Saleh's defense has struggled against top offenses. I wasn't impressed with him brining in next to zero head coaching experience. Not a fan of a 1st time head coach with 1st time coordinators. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Interesting stuff. Thanks.

Ever since I saw the Browns accumulate the biggest pile of draft picks the football world has ever seen and then promptly waste all of them a few years back...I'm less "wowed" by teams accumulating draft picks. 

Showing that they actually know how to USE the picks, and then developing and retaining those players...Now THAT will be impressive. 

The Browns should have been in the AFC championship game against the Bills this past season.  They are a real good team.

5 minutes ago, klos63 said:

The Browns should have been in the AFC championship game against the Bills this past season.  They are a real good team.

I'm not disputing that. This current Browns team isn't what I'm talking about, though.

I'm talking pre Andrew Berry. Pre John Dorsey. Talking about the Sashi Brown "Moneyball" days. 

Edited by Logic