Marshawn AKA Beast Mode .

Marshawn Lyvch is talking more now than he ever did while he was in the NFL he had the commercial in last seasons SB twas the night before the game one now he has a Kettle Chips commercial the dude is pretty funny i think he should keep up down the commercials he's a hoot !!

His little dance at the end of this commercial is pretty funny too gotta love some Beast mode weather he's on the football field or on a commercial !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

When you watched the commercial, did he have shifty hips? Good

first step? Should we kick the tires?

We should get him in space and check it out! 

17 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Marshawn and gronk go to the moon. Reality tv at its finest. 

honestly, I’d watch them do just about anything together 

I often dream of the parallel universe where Nix/Gailey drafted Bulaga in the 1st and Gronk in the 2nd in 2009, and gave us a team with the personalities of Fitz, Lynch, Gronk, and Stevie Johnson. May not have won much, but wouldve been an entertaining team. To party with, at least.

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I often dream of the parallel universe where Nix/Gailey drafted Bulaga in the 1st and Gronk in the 2nd in 2009, and gave us a team with the personalities of Fitz, Lynch, Gronk, and Stevie Johnson. May not have won much, but wouldve been an entertaining team. To party with, at least.

Lynch was one of a long line of barely 20 year olds the Bills drafted onto their rudderless ship in the Jauron-Gailey-Marrone era's and then seemed unable to understand what they were doing wrong.    Marrone got it half right by getting rid of that turd SJ13..........but of course then they turned the WR room over to Watkins, Woods and Hogan without adding a veteran presence.    

17 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

2009 wasn't Nix/Gailey.  Jauron was still HC and Russ Brandon was still GM in 2009 although Nix was on the Bills payroll.   Gronk wasn't Jauron's kind of guy any more than Marshawn was.

36 minutes ago, SoTier said:

2009 wasn't Nix/Gailey.  Jauron was still HC and Russ Brandon was still GM in 2009 although Nix was on the Bills payroll.   Gronk wasn't Jauron's kind of guy any more than Marshawn was.

Good catch. I got the year wrong, not the admin. The Spiller/Gronk draft was 2010. Nix and Gailey's first year. The rest of my post stands as intended. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

He was great right up to the point where he hit the girl with his car and took off.  

He actually got a lot better AFTER that happened.  Just in another uniform.

• Like (+1) 2

The dude never lacked for character. I always liked how he was basically like, "Fine me, whatever. I'mma do me and that's that."

He gives a ton back to his community. I think I might've read that he's been doing the commercials lately because he ends up taking most of the paycheck he gets from them and puts it towards his charitable work. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1