Who’s the ONE guy you want the Bills to draft no matter what!!?

McBean

Look back at my post history and you can find mine!

ELIJAH MOORE WR OLE MISS 

I hope he’s there for us at #30 and Beane wastes no time sending the card in.

Where do I even begin with this kid? I watched every Ole Miss game and he’s the definition of ELECTRIC!

Lane Kiffin has coached at every level and been around some of the best athletes we’ve ever seen. He said that ELIJAH MOORE was the most talented he’s ever coached! Kiffin has been the OC at USC with Reggie Bush, HC of the Raiders, HC at USC, OC at BAMA UNDER SABAN...and he said that MOORE was the best!

Imagining Moore in the slot with Beasley and Diggs makes it a matchup nightmare. We would be the Chiefs on offense if not better.  

Let’s bring Elijah Moore to Buffalo and have our very own version of Tyreek Hill 2.0! 

Who’s your favorite prospect?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

I love Moore and I’d be happy to have him.  He’s probably the smoothest runner I’ve seen in the draft class (if that’s a thing) and love watching him play. 

That said, I don’t think he’s another version of Tyreek Hill and I hate it when people call anyone “a version of Tyreek hill”. Tyreek is a generational type athlete with explosion, quickness and power that I don’t think I’ve ever seen in a man his size. Hill is an outside WR than can play the slot.  Moore is a slot WR that may or may not be able to play outside ( I don’t think he can personally).

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I love Moore and I’d be happy to have him.  He’s probably the smoothest runner I’ve seen in the draft class (if that’s a thing) and love watching him play. 

That said, I don’t think he’s another version of Tyreek Hill and I hate it when people call anyone “a version of Tyreek hill”. Tyreek is a generational type athlete with explosion, quickness and power that I don’t think I’ve ever seen in a man his size. Hill is an outside WR than can play the slot.  Moore is a slot WR that may or may not be able to play outside ( I don’t think he can personally).

Fair enough 

29 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Others have said he could be the air apparent the beas 

He is a little small not saying that is bad chip on his shoulder Ayre type of guy

The hole leg lift thing (not really classy)

As an ole miss fan we called it “ the piss that saved Ole Miss.” it got our then current HC Matt Luke who was a buffoon fired and we hired Kiffin. We loved it lol but I get it.

I was banging the table for Antonio Gibson last year. He was my ONE guy.  I have quite a few this year, but if I had to pick one, I’d go with his old teammate at Memphis, Kenneth Gainwell.  

There are better RBs, but we would have to spend higher picks to draft them.  I think he’s a perfect compliment to Moss.  He might be the best pass catching back in the draft.  Runs great routes, can be used on jet sweeps, in the slot or even split out wide.  He ha unusual burst and acceleration that makes him a threat to take any touch to the house.  For a 195lb back, he runs with good power.  His biggest drawback is his size, which imo, would make him an ideal back in a committee....which seems to be McD’s preferred usage in the backfield.  

If he’s there at the end of rd 3 (yup, another 3rd rd Rb) I hope he’s the pick.  

D’Wayne Eskeridge and Tyler Shelvin would be my next two guys.  

• Like (+1) 6

Kyle Pitts. 

In all seriousness, I don’t think I have *one* guy, Jonathan Adams Jr. might be the closest for me. 

Here’s my thing: of our positions of need, it’s becoming apparent which are deep and which are shallow, so I hope we draft somewhat accordingly:

- RB falls off pretty quick after the first 3 rds

- ditto for cb

- TE depth is nonexistent 

- it looks like there will probably be a few edge guys into the 5th (Kaindoh, Ellerson Smith, Weaver)

- 1T shouldn’t be an early investment 

- plenty of intriguing WRs in the later rounds. 

The more I think about it, the more ok I am with taking Etienne or Harris in the 1st...

Edited by glazeduck
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Kyle Pitts. 

I’d be fine with any of your 3, though I think Shelvin is probably more expensive than we need to be spending on a backup 1T. 

Thanks.  I don’t see Shelvin as a backup 1T. I see him as our starting 1T come playoff time and the next few seasons.  We have no idea what Star will be and we have an idea of what the 1T backups will be.  Not very good.  Shelvin could unlock Ed, which would have a huge impact on our pass rush.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

yep 

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I was banging the table for Antonio Gibson last year. He was my ONE guy.  I have quite a few this year, but if I had to pick one, I’d go with his old teammate at Memphis, Kenneth Gainwell.  

There are better RBs, but we would have to spend higher picks to draft them.  I think he’s a perfect compliment to Moss.  He might be the best pass catching back in the draft.  Runs great routes, can be used on jet sweeps, in the slot or even split out wide.  He ha unusual burst and acceleration that makes him a threat to take any touch to the house.  For a 195lb back, he runs with good power.  His biggest drawback is his size, which imo, would make him an ideal back in a committee....which seems to be McD’s preferred usage in the backfield.  

If he’s there at the end of rd 3 (yup, another 3rd rd Rb) I hope he’s the pick.  

D’Wayne Eskeridge and Tyler Shelvin would be my next two guys.  

I’d be fine with any of your 3, though I think Shelvin is probably more expensive than we need to be spending on a backup 1T. 

52 minutes ago, McBean said:

Look back at my post history and you can find mine!

ELIJAH MOORE WR OLE MISS 

I hope he’s there for us at #30 and Beane wastes no time sending the card in.

Where do I even begin with this kid? I watched every Ole Miss game and he’s the definition of ELECTRIC!

Lane Kiffin has coached at every level and been around some of the best athletes we’ve ever seen. He said that ELIJAH MOORE was the most talented he’s ever coached! Kiffin has been the OC at USC with Reggie Bush, HC of the Raiders, HC at USC, OC at BAMA UNDER SABAN...and he said that MOORE was the best!

Imagining Moore in the slot with Beasley and Diggs makes it a matchup nightmare. We would be the Chiefs on offense if not better.  

Let’s bring Elijah Moore to Buffalo and have our very own version of Tyreek Hill 2.0! 

Who’s your favorite prospect?

I get that Sanders and Bease aren't youngsters anymore.  But QB and WR are - by far I think - the two most talented position groups on the team right now.  

If Moore is as good as you think he is, drafting him at #30 still makes sense.  

But the Bills have a number of needs.  It would be interesting - to say the least - if Beane decided not to address one of them in the first round.  

If Owusu-Koramoah somehow drops to us at pick 30 I'll run to the podium myself to select him. Out of all the players in the draft I feel that he is the best all around fit for the Bills as far as draft pick value, scheme fit, need fit, and athleticism/speed. Add him along with Star coming back and McDermott would have every piece he needs to make this defense elite.

In the 2nd my player of choice would be Rondale Moore, in the 3rd it would be Kenneth Gainwell. I think those 3 players at those draft spots would be perfect values and each player would add something that the Bills didn't have last year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks.  I don’t see Shelvin as a backup 1T. I see him as our starting 1T come playoff time and the next few seasons.  We have no idea what Star will be and we have an idea of what the 1T backups will be.  Not very good.  Shelvin could unlock Ed, which would have a huge impact on our pass rush.  

I completely get the logic there, and agree that Star could probably use an upgrade sooner rather than later. More of just an ROI perspective. Absent the guy being just an absolute freak, I don’t think there’s as much difference between a 3rd rd 1T and a 5th or 6th rd one  when they both have nearly a year to develop. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

If Owusu-Koramoah somehow drops to us at pick 30 I'll run to the podium myself to select him. Out of all the players in the draft I feel that he is the best all around fit for the Bills as far as draft pick value, scheme fit, need fit, and athleticism/speed. Add him along with Star coming back and McDermott would have every piece he needs to make this defense elite.

In the 2nd my player of choice would be Rondale Moore, in the 3rd it would be Kenneth Gainwell. I think those 3 players at those draft spots would be perfect values and each player would add something that the Bills didn't have last year.

❤️JOK

🤮 rondale

❤️Gainwell 

2 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

I completely get the logic there, and agree that Star could probably use an upgrade sooner rather than later. More of just an ROI perspective. Absent the guy being just an absolute freak, I don’t think there’s as much difference between a 3rd rd 1T and a 5th or 6th rd one  when they both have nearly a year to develop. 

I hear ya.  I agree. If we could land brown, Wilson or slaton later on, I might rather have a skill position instead of shelvin.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.