Teven Jenkins - This is the Most Violent Man in College Football 🏈

wppete

Really awesome video and break down on Oklahoma State OT Teven Jenkins. I’m really starting to warm up To the idea of drafting him at #30 and letting the best man win between him and Daryl Williams. This guy is beyond impressive and fits the way we want an OL to play. A monster with a nasty attitude and unbelievable technique. What you guys think? 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/teven-jenkins/32004a45-4e43-1338-2486-cd0aff9cba87

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• wppete changed the title to Teven Jenkins - This is the Most Violent Man in College Football 🏈

I don’t think that he will be there at 30. That being said, he would be an excellent pick and fill the RT position for at least the next 10 years. I don’t see it happening, but wouldn’t scream at the TV if he was the pick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I don’t think that he will be there at 30. That being said, he would be an excellent pick and fill the RT position for at least the next 10 years. I don’t see it happening, but wouldn’t scream at the TV if he was the pick.

Yeah you could be right, possibly won’t even be there at #30. But that breakdown was great and he is very impressive. Have t seen a OT tackle prospect play like that with unbelievable technique in a very long time. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is all I can picture anytime one of his videos gets posted.

maxresdefault.jpg

Except Julian from TPB is performing a comedic role and that guy is serious.

His whole schtick doesn't work for me.

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nice review, wouldn’t mind him joining the band, I suspect he could play R/guard as well, and take up the RT position in a year or two,  I’ll leave that up to Beane, as he has his multi layered plan in place. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Nice review, wouldn’t mind him joining the band, I suspect he could play R/guard as well, and take up the RT position in a year or two,  I’ll leave that up to Beane, as he has his multi layered plan in place. 

This is my thought. He starts at RG immediately, and if Williams happens to get hurt, he could slide out to RT, and Feliciano would come in at RG.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Special K said:

This is my thought. He starts at RG immediately, and if Williams happens to get hurt, he could slide out to RT, and Feliciano would come in at RG.

Ya just can’t have to many good O line guys, being that there aren’t a real lot of them out there. 

Only BB & SM are the ones who really know if we really have him In play, and where they see him as a pick, 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Really awesome video and break down on Oklahoma State OT Teven Jenkins. I’m really starting to warm up To the idea of drafting him at #30 and letting the best man win between him and Daryl Williams. This guy is beyond impressive and fits the way we want an OL to play. A monster with a nasty attitude and unbelievable technique. What you guys think? 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/teven-jenkins/32004a45-4e43-1338-2486-cd0aff9cba87

After signing Williams to that contract? What a wasted pick it would be. Draft a young DE;  Hughes and Addison are 33,34 and on expiring contracts.

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE-aekw2QaCGKiUmVIuA-

Doesn't look very violent to me, not at all.

I will have to watch the vid.

Yeah watch the video And his highlight tape. This is a nasty man. Looks are deceiving 😂