Draft Sleepers 2021

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

I have a few under the radar guys who could be steals in round 5 and beyond.

Simi Fehoko WR, Stanford. 6'4", 222lbs. 4.37 40. Similar college production as DK Metcalf. None of the draft hype. He's a legit deep threat and a big possession receiver. 

Deon Jackson, RB, Duke. 5' 11", 220 lbs. 4.39 40. Good power back, good hands. Has the speed to get outside. One cut north / south runner. 

Kyrsis Tonga, NT, BYU. Big powerful 1 tech. Can penetrate one on one, but will occupy double teams to keep lineman off of our LBs. 

I like Fehoko but see his ceiling as more of a potential Chase Claypool type.   He has weird hands like Claypool.   It's like the two hands arrive at the right time but one hand always seems to arrive in the wrong place and leads to a lot of double catches etc..   

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I like Cade Johnson too...but I think I like him as a priority free agent, again just the depth of the class. The other guys have higher ceilings.

Gunner on punt teams is a plus. We need to get some guys who can contribute on OF/DEF and special teams and move some of the special team only guys off the roster without losing ST production. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Gunner on punt teams is a plus. We need to get some guys who can contribute on OF/DEF and special teams and move some of the special team only guys off the roster without losing ST production. 

He had a GREAT week in Mobile according to guys I know who were there. Agree gunner helps. He could sneak into day 3. I think I still see him more as a PUDFA though.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have so many questions about balance and cutting and speed... How?....

First round, confirmed. 

He was on my long list too. Again 7th / PUDFA but the sort of back I would like the Bills to throw a flier at if they are not committing more serious resource at the position.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I have so many questions about balance and cutting and speed... How?....

First round, confirmed. 

I like him also in the 6th or 7th round. He would be a hybrid player RB/WR, Punt returner. Something like Isaiah McKenzie.... any idea on his 40 time? He definitely looks explosive and shifty. 

17 minutes ago, wppete said:

I like him also in the 6th or 7th round. He would be a hybrid player RB/WR, Punt returner. Something like Isaiah McKenzie.... any idea on his 40 time? He definitely looks explosive and shifty. 

I saw 4.38 somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wppete said:

That’s impressive. He’s a weapon. With the speed then maybe 5th round. I’d be happy with that pick.

Fun player to watch but that speed is less impressive when you consider he is just 175#.........and I think they dipped him in maple syrup before they weighed him because he doesn't even look that big.   

I think he will have a longer NFL career than Dri Archer because Williams actually seems to like playing football.............but he's about the same size and Archer was a much faster player.

9 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

So many WR available in the 5-7 rounds. Smith Marsette is on top of my list too. Love his skill set. Wouldn’t be opposed in taking one earlier.

I think that there will always be such guys in the draft or moreso, proven veteran WR available as FA.  I would rather take flyers on other positions for low odd/high ceiling types.

20 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I have a few under the radar guys who could be steals in round 5 and beyond.

Simi Fehoko WR, Stanford. 6'4", 222lbs. 4.37 40. Similar college production as DK Metcalf. None of the draft hype. He's a legit deep threat and a big possession receiver. 

Deon Jackson, RB, Duke. 5' 11", 220 lbs. 4.39 40. Good power back, good hands. Has the speed to get outside. One cut north / south runner. 

Kyrsis Tonga, NT, BYU. Big powerful 1 tech. Can penetrate one on one, but will occupy double teams to keep lineman off of our LBs. 

Seems to me that Stanford always has a “sleeper” that makes it in the NFL. I’d like Jackson only if he gets to wear #22. 

• Like (+1) 1