Trump Campaign Scammed Their Own Supporters.

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

how come so many Republican voters still voted for him to lead our country? Just blind ignorance?

6 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

photo-1588942173353-0c53a1bf9081?ixid=MX

Like, literally. Just ask Q.

Edited by Gene Frenkle

17 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Did you feel any of this hesitancy in 2016? I've always voted Republican until Trump came along and will probably go back to Republican in 2024 as long as he isn't running. I empathized with other Republican voters in 2016 about wanting someone different.....but then that someone turned out to be Donald Trump.

We were all well aware of this sleezeball, after having seen him on reality TV and in headlines the past 2 decades. We all knew what he was... how come so many Republican voters still voted for him to lead our country? Just blind ignorance?

Like, if one of the Kardashians decides to run for president in 2024, are Democrats just going to ignore what we've seen over the past decade+ and make them the candidate?

Probably.

People are just really dumb. I can't wait until our machine overlords take over.

Dam your getting Billstime to agree with you that's pretty scary in itself !

I think he started out fine & would have been a lot better for every one if he would have just shut the hell up that's for sure ! One thing that he has is balls which in the political setting i like because we haven't had a president, congressman, senator with a set in a long time .

It's easy to just go with the flow but the ones that do something other than the status quo are the ones that every one hates which just look at all those that did right from the start .

But it's all good now because the country has fallen back to the same ole BS that it did some 5+ yrs ago and IF there was any thing that he did that was good at all it's been or going to be erased in these first 100 days so you can feel good about that .

But to answer your question no i didn't have any hesitancy in 2016 because previously I was hoping Obama would take the bull by the horns and really do a great job but alas he was just like most of the others before him just continued to give stuff away not only to Americans but to terrorists, communists & who ever else had their hands out .

America has always been able to stand on our own & be a leader in the now distant past not to depend on others to keep us independent but now today seeing as most of all of our products such as medical equipment or PPE as they call it and most everything else we buy here is being produced in China especially after this virus thing should have been a wake up call but it has been more of a WOKE up call .

But that to now is looked at as the norm so if we ever need again to stand on our own due to some difficult circumstances we will once again be screwed at first because of politicians falling back into doing the same ole BS .

7 hours ago, T master said:

Dam your getting Billstime to agree with you that's pretty scary in itself !

I think he started out fine & would have been a lot better for every one if he would have just shut the hell up that's for sure ! One thing that he has is balls which in the political setting i like because we haven't had a president, congressman, senator with a set in a long time .

It's easy to just go with the flow but the ones that do something other than the status quo are the ones that every one hates which just look at all those that did right from the start .

But it's all good now because the country has fallen back to the same ole BS that it did some 5+ yrs ago and IF there was any thing that he did that was good at all it's been or going to be erased in these first 100 days so you can feel good about that .

But to answer your question no i didn't have any hesitancy in 2016 because previously I was hoping Obama would take the bull by the horns and really do a great job but alas he was just like most of the others before him just continued to give stuff away not only to Americans but to terrorists, communists & who ever else had their hands out .

America has always been able to stand on our own & be a leader in the now distant past not to depend on others to keep us independent but now today seeing as most of all of our products such as medical equipment or PPE as they call it and most everything else we buy here is being produced in China especially after this virus thing should have been a wake up call but it has been more of a WOKE up call .

But that to now is looked at as the norm so if we ever need again to stand on our own due to some difficult circumstances we will once again be screwed at first because of politicians falling back into doing the same ole BS .

I've gotten both sides of this forum to agree with my posts. 😄

"I think he started out fine & would have been a lot better for every one if he would have just shut the hell up that's for sure !"

You say this as if you thought it could actually happen. My point is that we all knew who Trump was and anyone with a lick of sense would know he would keep being an #######, not a leader. 

"Having balls" is such a basic and unimaginative sentiment. The President needs to be a leader, organizer, facilitator, motivater who works with the entire government. Not an authoritarian company CEO. 

"Independent" and "standing on our own" are very vague terms, but I subscribe to that ideology for the most part. The fact is that we live in a global economy and societal structure now. People need to get over their desire for living back in the mid 20th century. America doesn't become the leader we want to be by following the examples of China and Russia. Republicans need to be more creative than that.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I've gotten both sides of this forum to agree with my posts. 😄

"I think he started out fine & would have been a lot better for every one if he would have just shut the hell up that's for sure !"

You say this as if you thought it could actually happen. My point is that we all knew who Trump was and anyone with a lick of sense would know he would keep being an #######, not a leader. 

"Having balls" is such a basic and unimaginative sentiment. The President needs to be a leader, organizer, facilitator, motivater who works with the entire government. Not an authoritarian company CEO. 

"Independent" and "standing on our own" are very vague terms, but I subscribe to that ideology for the most part. The fact is that we live in a global economy and societal structure now. People need to get over their desire for living back in the mid 20th century. America doesn't become the leader we want to be by following the examples of China and Russia. Republicans need to be more creative than that.

In all walks of life there will come a time when you will need what ever you want to call it to make a very tough decision and being the leader of the free world you will need that a lot more due to the melting pot that is the USA & more so than not being a leader you will make a decision that others will whine and cry about .

Especially in the world today when more than not people think that just because you live in America you deserve or am entitled to much more just because and that we need to be the savior country for all others instead of taking care of us the US first .

Allowing other countries to provide our economy especially when those countries are communist is to me very foolish so i would rather have and do look for & buy American made products every chance i get . When the virus thing first hit there was a panic because most all medical supplies came from a communist country & the ones that were basically the cause of this entire fiasco .

So if you want to depend on them that's your prerogative but i would rather this country be able to stand on it's own 2 feet per say than depend on another to do so . A little help never hurts but i don't and will never depend totally on some one else let alone a communist to have so much control over what i can buy but politicians do .

I have always depended on God first & me second to take care of me because every time & i do mean every time i have put faith in another man or worldly ways to take care of me it has failed in some way or another so i don't & will never put my full faith in any one that warms the seat in the white house or the US gov't because "WE the People" are no longer first but secondary in their thoughts. 

If i were to follow any leader of the past 20+ yrs and ran my check book or finances the way this gov't does i would either be in jail or broke so i will as i said not depend on them & even when i could have continued to collect unemployment i didn't i went out and worked to pay my bills with the skills the good lord allowed me to learn in my life so again i depend on me not Trump or Biden .

Although Trump had a big mouth i believe there were some things that he did that were better for the country than others have & there are those that as i have said before that "If Trump were to give them a bar of gold would B**CH because it wasn't shiny enough" instead of trying to see any good in what he may be doing or trying to do .

If he wasn't some kind of a leader i don't believe he would be a Billionaire which of all most do fail at some point or another . If there is another successful business man that steps forward for the office that is not a "Career politician" I will take a good long hard look at them because in a nut shell this country is in Trillions of dollars of debt directly attributed to life long politicians of the past that can't balance their own check books let alone our country's .

Which i believe one day we all may regret . 

9 hours ago, T master said:

If he wasn't some kind of a leader i don't believe he would be a Billionaire which of all most do fail at some point or another . If there is another successful business man that steps forward for the office that is not a "Career politician" I will take a good long hard look at them because in a nut shell this country is in Trillions of dollars of debt directly attributed to life long politicians of the past that can't balance their own check books let alone our country's .

It's bothersome that people correlate money and leadership. There's literally no correlation, but a lot of people think the same way you do.

I believe Jesus also had some things to say about money....