49ers will trade Jimmy G in exchange for a 1st round pick

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Garappolo is a legit good player. The mocking on this site is entering know-nothing territory. The last thing I want to see is him playing for NE next season.

The last thing?

They are not going to remain with Cam as their QB option for too long...

I would prefer G than Wilson, Watson or even them taking one of the guys this year in the first round of the draft...

G has his limitations and I don’t see him  as a long term threat for the Bills..

Edited by Aussie Joe

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The last thing?

I would prefer G than Wilson, Watson or even them taking one of the guys this year in the first round of the draft...

G has his limitations and I don’t see him  as a long term threat for the Bills..

The Pats are a great organization with a good roster now. With Garappolo, they are a 10-12 win team and represent a real threat. They won 7 last season with a joke of a roster. I totally disagree with you about his game.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

The Pats are a great organization with a good roster now. With Garappolo, they are a 10-12 win team and represent a real threat. They won 7 last season with a joke of a roster. I totally disagree with you about his game.

Would you prefer it though to the other options I have listed?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The last thing?

My Niner fan friends say he’s not very mobile and doesn’t throw well on the move.  A pocket passer who has his moments but is more a game manager.  He rarely has won a game for them.

Just now, ColeB said:

My Niner fan friends say he’s not very mobile and doesn’t throw well on the move.  A pocket passer who has his moments but is more a game manager.  He rarely has won a game for them.

Ask your niner friend fans about the team’s record with him and without him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColeB said:

And he is injured a lot 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

It’s not plausible that they don’t move up and draft one? 

I don’t agree 

No, wilson is not an option. He is going number 2 overall. And I sincerely doubt watson ends up in NE given Kraft’s own “happy endings” issues. That seems completely implausible to me, and anyway watson is going to probably be suspended.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

No, wilson is not an option. He is going number 2 overall. And I sincerely doubt watson ends up in NE given Kraft’s own “happy endings” issues. That seems completely implausible to me, and anyway watson is going to probably be suspended.

I’m talking about Russell Wilson and there  are a couple of other QBs still in play in the draft .. they could move to 4 if they wanted ... 

Edited by Aussie Joe

7 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

And he is injured a lot 

I’m old enough to remember when paul poszluzny was considered injury prone by bills fans. Then he went to Jax and played for a decade while only missing 8 or so games. NFL injuries are random and capricious.

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m talking about Russell Wilson and there  are a couple of other QBs still in play in the draft .. they could move to 4 if they wanted ... 

there is absolutely a zero percent chance russell wilson plays for the pats next season. Ze-Ro. It’s an implausible scenario. 

Edited by dave mcbride

20 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

there is absolutely zero chance russell wilson plays for the pats next season. Ze-Ro.

What are the chances they draft one,?

You would have to agree... it’s certainly plausible ...

What are they gunna do instead if the 49ers trade G elsewhere or hang onto him another year...?

Run Cam back out there again?

Edited by Aussie Joe

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I’m old enough to remember when paul poszluzny was considered injury prone by bills fans. Then he went to Jax and played for a decade while only missing 8 or so games. NFL injuries are random and capricious.

there is absolutely a zero percent chance russell wilson plays for the pats next season. Ze-Ro. It’s an implausible scenario. 

Showing off with the 4 syllable words?

😏

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Ask your niner friend fans about the team’s record with him and without him.

I believe you misinterpreted.  Jimmy G is a little like Tyrod where the team may win games but it’s usually not because he threw for 300+ yards and three TD passes.  More so it’s that he doesn’t lose games.

Edited by ColeB

I can see JG going to the Pats for a 2nd especially given BB’s age, but not a 1st.  I can also see them giving a red shirt year for the miners for who they draft and only let the rookie in if JG is horrible or they are out of it.  I don’t disagree with he has limitations.  He did get them to a SB.

7 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

And we still didn’t miss Poz and his pretty hair.  Good riddance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

New England will pay.  Jimmy G will get them to 10 wins but you’re never winning a super bowl with him.  San Fran’s D in 2019 was sick.  If Jimmy was above average, they probably win game.  But Belichik and Kraft are desperate for relevancy.  They’ll give up their 1st rounder.  They don’t have the time or patience to develop a rookie QB.  

• Like (+1) 1