Rondale Moore.....trade down and snag this monster.

49 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

A WR isn’t a wasted pick when 2 of your top 4 WRs are in their 30’s. Sanders is only here for 1 year and Beasley isn’t getting any younger.

You want your top pick to play.  Thinking like that is what PO'd Aaron Rodgers last year when GB picked a QB when he wanted another piece to get to the Super Bowl.  Result: Rodgers lost at home in the NFC championship game while GBs #1 pick sat.

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You want your top pick to play.  Thinking like that is what PO'd Aaron Rodgers last year when GB picked a QB when he wanted another piece to get to the Super Bowl.  Result: Rodgers lost at home in the NFC championship game while GBs #1 pick sat.

Drafting a Wr when you have a good Wr unit is not the same as drafting a qb when you already have a franchise qb.  Multiple WRs are needed on every offensive plays.  Sometimes 5 WRs.  You never need more than 1 qb on any given play.  

Our team, over the next 10+ years will be predicated on having a dominant passing offense.  We have a couple aging vets and currently lack SPEED.  Any WR that can get deep and/or be a threat to score every time he catches the ball would be a HUGE addition, whether you believe it or not.  We need speed 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

OK but again...if he ends being Terrell Owens will anyone cry about him going 30th in 5 years?

The end justification for any draft pick is how they perform after being drafted not where they were graded...that is subjective and different teams have different grades.

How is Terrell Owens a comparison to a small slot receiver?

32 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

How Aaron Rodgers feels is irrelevant to me. I want playmakers on this team, regardless of the position they play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The team is in win now mode.  Don't draft a WR high when the room is already packed.  CB, RB, DL.  WR is a waste of a pick this year.  Only a team with a win in the next 2-3 years & not win now with the WRs we have would draft a WR.  

This year, the Bills are only an injured WR or two away from losing their identity. Sanders is 34 and likely won’t be on the team next year, while Beasley might have two more seasons left. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

How is Terrell Owens a comparison to a small slot receiver?

Just saying if his career ends up turning out like Terrell Owens...would you be happier if I compared him to Steve Smith?

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He's only 5'9" but then you have the speed factor.

I like big, tall, physical guys who can catch any ball that is anywhere near their huge wingspan, despite being well covered.  

But we need a speed burner threat! 

You mean like Kelvin Benjamin?

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I believe GB drafted Love to piss off Rodgers, and it resulted in one of the best seasons of his career. No way he plays the way he did if he was his regular, mildly grumpy self.

Edited by Boxcar

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He's only 5'9" but then you have the speed factor.

I like big, tall, physical guys who can catch any ball that is anywhere near their huge wingspan, despite being well covered.  

But we need a speed burner threat! 

I am scarred by WR' under 6' that are fast

50 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Just saying if his career ends up turning out like Terrell Owens...would you be happier if I compared him to Steve Smith?

You mean like Kelvin Benjamin?

If you mean that Owens out-produced his draft position, then I understand.

🤣🤣🤣

I am dying laughing watching how good this guy’s highlights are...4.29 speed and can stop on a dime...almost cartoonish...he is ALWAYS open...

20 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I am scarred by WR' under 6' that are fast

This dude’s speed is other worldly...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

100% on the Rondale Moore train. Kid is going to be a monster. Hopefully he falls enough to where we can just take him in the second round after we take an impact defensive player round 1

I would trade Singletary and our 2nd round pick to move up and take him...

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

This year, the Bills are only an injured WR or two away from losing their identity. Sanders is 34 and likely won’t be on the team next year, while Beasley might have two more seasons left. 

Beasley and Sanders are in their 30's.  If you cant stop KC out score em.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, McBean said:

Say it with me..

ELIJAH. MOORE. 

oleeee misssss

Superstar 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I love Elijah Moore......would prefer him over Rondale 💯 

Permission to join your klatch, boys. Gimme Elijah over Rondale eight ways to Sunday. I would be more than happy to hear EM's name called at #30.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2