Rondale Moore.....trade down and snag this monster.

He's only 5'9" but then you have the speed factor.

I like big, tall, physical guys who can catch any ball that is anywhere near their huge wingspan, despite being well covered.  

But we need a speed burner threat! 

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I like big, tall, physical guys who can catch any ball that is anywhere near their huge wingspan, despite being well covered.  

Slot guy, jet sweep, punt/kickoff returns.  Somebody who can take over for Cole.  But some say he'll start right away.  He's got explosive lower body strength, which is unusual for a guy that short.  Great route runner, so he'll probably be open more often than not.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yea we have this already

23 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

If he is such a monster then why risk it by trading down? Just take him at 30.

This is a horrible response Turk come on.. lol your better then this lol

The good thing is, if Beane says Moore, and whoever takes the pick to the officials writes down Elijah, it won't be a mistake.

I still wonder if Buddy meant T-Y instead of T-J in 2012...

37 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

He's rated mid 2nd to early 3rd.  Just keep an eye on him and make a deal when the time is right.

OK but again...if he ends being Terrell Owens will anyone cry about him going 30th in 5 years?

The end justification for any draft pick is how they perform after being drafted not where they were graded...that is subjective and different teams have different grades.

Edited by Big Turk

The team is in win now mode.  Don't draft a WR high when the room is already packed.  CB, RB, DL.  WR is a waste of a pick this year.  Only a team with a win in the next 2-3 years & not win now with the WRs we have would draft a WR.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The team is in win now mode.  Don't draft a WR high when the room is already packed.  CB, RB, DL.  WR is a waste of a pick this year.  Only a team with a win in the next 2-3 years & not win now with the WRs we have would draft a WR.  

Draft picks are never a win-now scenario. They're 4-5 year investments. If you're looking for a win-now move, you sign a known commodity in FA to a big contract.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 3

18 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

I'm all for a WR, but I want an outside WR with speed. A #2 WR is what we need. We need more legit weapons on the outside (with speed).

Why does it matter where the speed comes from? Just get a playmaker who makes things hard for opposing defenses.

13 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

A WR isn’t a wasted pick when 2 of your top 4 WRs are in their 30’s. Sanders is only here for 1 year and Beasley isn’t getting any younger.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why does it matter where the speed comes from? Just get a playmaker who makes things hard for opposing defenses.

A WR isn’t a wasted pick when 2 of your top 4 WRs are in their 30’s and in the last year of their contracts.

Is a WR worth an early pick when they've played 7 games in 2 years? 

• Like (+1) 4

There are a few wrs who are options at 30.  I dont know where Moore shakes out.  Everyone is running sub 4.4 w/o lazer timing.  I like his explosion.  At 30 I would like edge, Cb, or pass catcher.

Mahomes showed you can blow up defenses with a big arm and fast little receivers who get wide open.  Josh does the same thing and has had no problem throwing to small guys like Beasley Isaiah and brown.  I don’t hate little receivers as much as I used to.  The era of megatron and Julio may have passed.  

• Agree 2

If he play his whole  College career like he did his Freshman year he’d be a top 10 pick for sure. Rolling the dice with his injury history. Not just hammies. Toney or the Ole Miss guy are similar. With less red flags. I’d be good with any of them