Car Rams North Barricade of the U.S. Capitol: 2 Officers Injured & in the Hospital

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

noah-green.jpg

Feel dirty posting yet if it was the other way around, the propagandists

would plaster and cluck non stop about snatching guns and white 

supremacists...

I think it's time to accept the fact that mental illness kills...not skin color.

Oops! Quick...bury the story. 

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

f***ing QaNon white supremacist TRASH!!!

Well...this didn’t age well...🤣🤣🤣

On a sad note, though, it’s truly amazing how indoctrinated our society has become...

Wasn’t it Hitler that once said that it didn’t matter if you told the truth, because if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth...

The lie of white people being responsible for all the ills in society is now believed by so many people that our society has now become systematically racist against caucasians...from entertainment, to sports, to the education system, to the corporate world, to the media...SYSTEMIC!

And I’m black- my family and ancestors have lived through discrimination and REAL racism, and it’s so disgusting to see us regressing like this...This is not the way, people...

You don’t defeat racism with more racism...Be the change you want to see!

Long live MLK’s dream!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

On a sad note, though, it’s truly amazing how indoctrinated our society has become...

Wasn’t it Hitler that once said that it didn’t matter if you told the truth, because if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth...

The lie of white people being responsible for all the ills in society is now believed by so many people that our society has now become systematically racist against caucasians...from entertainment, to sports, to the education system, to the corporate world, to the media...SYSTEMIC!

And I’m black- my family and ancestors have lived through discrimination and REAL racism, and it’s so disgusting to see us regressing like this...This is not the way, people...

Long live MLK’s dream!

Very well said. But you’re wasting your time. The shark’s been jumped. Sad.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Long live MLK’s dream!

Cheers JK.  Honestly it’s going to take you and others like you to take down this narrative and expose it for what it is. 

Politicians need racism for their power. 

6 hours ago, 716er said:

Don't question Tibs.

That's my term for someone who runs over two USCP officers at an unauthorized checkpoint then exits the vehicle brandishing a knife.

What would you like to refer to him as?

Democrat

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah - you’re just so incredibly insecure with yourself you are too embarrassed to admit your true allegiance.  You try so hard to mask it it shines.

Keep up the good work champ

your mind is OWNED. My insecurities are a product of all the lemmings running around regurgitating their instructed beliefs as fact and missing the institutional control they are subjected to.

The lack of awareness and critical thinking is shocking. Useful idiots point out vast conspiracies on the opposite side, but it never dawns on them their own faction does the same thing. It’s the ultimate form of ignorance. 

you are either a Russian agent trying to sow discord, or a prized sheepbot for the Democratic propaganda machine. Or just really d.u.m.b. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

your mind is OWNED. My insecurities are a product of all the lemmings running around regurgitating their instructed beliefs as fact and missing the institutional control they are subjected to.

The lack of awareness and critical thinking is shocking. Useful idiots point out vast conspiracies on the opposite side, but it never dawns on them their own faction does the same thing. It’s the ultimate form of ignorance. 

you are either a Russian agent trying to sow discord, or a prized sheepbot for the Democratic propaganda machine. Or just really d.u.m.b. 

project harder bro 

So everyone is gonna blame bowtie Louie for this right? I mean his anti-white, racist rhetoric is clearly responsible, right?

And the media will line up to condemn him and his decades long history of hate speech, right?

I'll wait...

19 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

noah-green.jpg

Feel dirty posting yet if it was the other way around, the propagandists

would plaster and cluck non stop about snatching guns and white 

supremacists...

I think it's time to accept the fact that mental illness kills...not skin color.

Mental illness that renders a person susceptible to the grand conspiracy theories of the Nation of Islam, or QAnon, or the International Jihad, or whatever the flavor of the month might be in your particular country and culture.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/noah-green-capitol-attack/2021/04/02/74f75802-93fe-11eb-a74e-1f4cf89fd948_story.html

It's a sad story, and it's starting to sound like a suicide-by-cop. This kid was bright, a good athlete, and seemingly poised for success. And then it all unraveled. He started accusing college football teammates of drugging him with Xanax. He started watching Louis Farrakhan videos. He apparently threw himself in front of a car in a suicide attempt. He left his home and family to move to Indianapolis (?) because his warped version of faith somehow called him there (Indianapolis??). His brother tried to help him; he failed. And then he attacked Capitol Police with his car and a knife for no apparent reason, or at least no reason any sane person can discern.

Mental illness, toxic conspiratorial philosophy/theology ... to me it doesn't matter much which toxic conspiratorial theory "explains" the behavior; it only matters that we have these ideas that egg on unstable people rather than trying to help them.

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Mental illness that renders a person susceptible to the grand conspiracy theories of the Nation of Islam, or QAnon, or the International Jihad, or whatever the flavor of the month might be in your particular country and culture.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/noah-green-capitol-attack/2021/04/02/74f75802-93fe-11eb-a74e-1f4cf89fd948_story.html

It's a sad story, and it's starting to sound like a suicide-by-cop. This kid was bright, a good athlete, and seemingly poised for success. And then it all unraveled. He started accusing college football teammates of drugging him with Xanax. He started watching Louis Farrakhan videos. He apparently threw himself in front of a car in a suicide attempt. He left his home and family to move to Indianapolis (?) because his warped version of faith somehow called him there (Indianapolis??). His brother tried to help him; he failed. And then he attacked Capitol Police with his car and a knife for no apparent reason, or at least no reason any sane person can discern.

Mental illness, toxic conspiratorial philosophy/theology ... to me it doesn't matter much which toxic conspiratorial theory "explains" the behavior; it only matters that we have these ideas that egg on unstable people rather than trying to help them.

And I've been screaming this from the mountain tops for a long time now.  All the gun laws and money thrown at homelessness is not going to solve our mental illness problem.  The common response to this is "well why don't other countries have these issues like we do?"  While this is a very good and logical response maybe we, as the most successful country in the world, put way too much pressure on our citizens to be successful and wealthy?   It ain't the vehicle of destruction it's the brain that "pulls the trigger." 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Some here called him a terrorist immediately after it was reported. 

Yeah, before they knew all the facts. I doubt they would still say the same now.