Alex Berenson : Hero of the kids in the bunker

It's a good thing the QAnon built their protective bunker over there because here's some incoming fire. This guy is a hero of @Magox  and the crowd so brave that they block their politics talk from view. 

Credit to the Atlantic for gathering his parade of horrible takes in one place. Here's just a select few from the article. It dissects many more.

(Rebuttal to this from the vaccine study author: "She explained to me that the Danish nursing homes in question were already experiencing a significant COVID-19 outbreak when vaccinations began. Many people in the long-term-care facilities were likely already sick before their vaccine was administered, and “these people would technically count as vaccinated with confirmed COVID-19, even if the infection happened prior to the vaccination or its immune response,” she said.")

^^The "science" around the above is so stupidly wrong that it does not even need to be refuted here. But his post is science-y sounding enough that his Q-Anon followers no doubt lap it up. "Look, science and stuff!!"

This is perhaps the best one: His prediction that vaccines in Israel would not reduce cases. 

I have no doubt he's got more backfitting to his predictions to come.

The Q folk are a faith based movement, preferring a story to the rigors of science. From TBD's own faith based movement, they followed their Messiah, a believer in anti-gravity technology developed at the St. Thomas USVI Hyperspace Research Institute, to the promised land! 

Though I see many are predictably back.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

It's a good thing the QAnon built their protective bunker over there because here's some incoming fire. This guy is a hero of @Magox  and the crowd so brave that they block their politics talk from view. 

Credit to the Atlantic for gathering his parade of horrible takes in one place. Here's just a select few from the article. It dissects many more.

(Rebuttal to this from the vaccine study author: "She explained to me that the Danish nursing homes in question were already experiencing a significant COVID-19 outbreak when vaccinations began. Many people in the long-term-care facilities were likely already sick before their vaccine was administered, and “these people would technically count as vaccinated with confirmed COVID-19, even if the infection happened prior to the vaccination or its immune response,” she said.")

^^The "science" around the above is so stupidly wrong that it does not even need to be refuted here. But his post is science-y sounding enough that his Q-Anon followers no doubt lap it up. "Look, science and stuff!!"

This is perhaps the best one: His prediction that vaccines in Israel would not reduce cases. 

I have no doubt he's got more backfitting to his predictions to come.

The Q folk are a faith based movement, preferring a story to the rigors of science. From TBD's own faith based movement, they followed their Messiah, a believer in anti-gravity technology developed at the St. Thomas USVI Hyperspace Research Institute, to the promised land! 

Though I see many are predictably back.

Didn't read, but do I assume you and your cult hope covid comes back

so you can rape America hard again?

Why do you cultists dipshits always assume that conservatives are all in lock stop

like the democrat party? Why are democrats so infatuated with q?

what the ^%$# is q anyways?

Sounds like some major government disinformation to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Why do you cultists dipshits always assume that conservatives are all in lock stop

You took the #BeBest Pledge :(

Donald and I are disappointed in you. You will receive no payment next week.

• Dislike 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:25 AM, Unforgiven said:

Which works better the bun or the burger or mixed in with the catsup/mustard?

How about when you are looking for an old conservative to sucker punch, do 

you prefer woman/man ?

Do you like when it's from behind the best?

You used to be a hero to us with posts like these

• Dislike 1

On 4/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, Unforgiven said:

I heard it’s an idea...

On 4/2/2021 at 8:57 PM, John Adams said:

I bet they still quote the guy. 

Hero of the stupid. 

What is the point of the thread? Aren't  you the one who quoted him?  He seems like some dip$#it conspiracy theorist,  right? There are lots of these guys out there,  why trash one in particular?

On 4/2/2021 at 9:22 AM, Melania Trump said:

You took the #BeBest Pledge :(

Donald and I are disappointed in you. You will receive no payment next week.

What value do you personally get out of this account beyond degrading conversation?  If you want to be a di@k, why not just own it with your own username?  This is cowardly,  in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

What is the point of the thread? Aren't  you the one who quoted him?  He seems like some dip$#it conspiracy theorist,  right? There are lots of these guys out there,  why trash one in particular?

He was quoted for months as the best source of Covid predictions. Maybe the people who lapped up his droppings will admit they were wrong to follow him and share their growth with others. 

22 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He was quoted for months as the best source of Covid predictions.

Why would we ever want to be open to information (they weren't predictions).

We all should have been following the lead of the Governor that has a 4 million dollar book deal on Covid leadership despite a literal mass murder.  

Maybe the people who lapped up his droppings will admit they were wrong to follow him and share their growth with others. 

The mask cult and the "we need to flatten the curve crowd" can go first.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

What value do you personally get out of this account beyond degrading conversation?  If you want to be a di@k, why not just own it with your own username?  This is cowardly,  in my opinion. 

Berenson's pretty good at pandering to right wingers by going to legitimate information sources, picking a minor fact and blowing it out of proportion to spin a new reality while ignoring the more numerous facts that tell a different story.  People at both extremes do this, he happens to be the far-right's hero.

Oh also, the "close the schools crowd" (teachers need funding to open properly for deep cleaning you know so they can have 4 day work wee....I mean be safe, that the CDC just said isn't necessary)....

Can those people start admitting how grossly wrong they've been?  About anything.

Oh that's right.  It will never happen because these policies will go down as the worst in human history and so let's triple down.   

But Alex Berensonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Remember when the Schools could be fully open when percent positive rates were less then 5?

Good times good times.  

Remember how contact tracing and Smart Apps to alert you to cases nearby was going to save us?

Good times all around.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1