Dean Spanos’ sister trying to force sale of Chargers in court

Hmmm..., let me think about this..., nope, I just can’t come up with one iota of care about these people’s  financial missteps, nope not one iota...

This just shows how spoiled the super rich are. 

Well young lady get rid of the maid the butler the dog walker the hair stylish. The house in vail the resort in Italy. The yacht.

What did I forget $30 pint of ice cream

Oops that was the other spoiled brat

• Awesome! (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I really just want to give a franchise to Trump and reinstate his twitter account.  That would be insanely fun.

Trump in Los Angeles.

BRILLIANT!

image.thumb.png.03c5d035ec0abccc71237778f94915dc.png

Edited by Mark Vader

47 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

This would be VERY big for the NFL. Spanos is one of the worst owners in pro sports.

Can I ask why?  I know he wouldnt build a new stadium in SD because he wanted too much tax payer money..... but is there other stuff? I never heard anything negative that i can remember

45 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

How does an NFL owner get in that much debt? 

Spoiled rich kids who inherit, rather than earn, their fortunes are often quite bad at money management. Go figure.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Does it specify what the debt is from? The move? It’s an la team that now has a qb they are about to start printing money especially with the new tv deal.  They need to just buy her out 

Apparently the family trust (the trust owns 36% of the team) has long-standing charitable obligations that are bleeding it dry.