Grey Facemasks?

47 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Thank you.  I thought it was 99% gray. Bills also had white face masks against the Jets on Thursday night (color rush game) back in ‘16 IIRC. 

I wish we wore white facemasks to offset the horrible red on red for that game.  Jets unis were the best they ever looked.

9541408-matt-forte-nfl-new-york-jets-buf

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

That was 2015

57AB7997-22E4-442B-91CD-29195FC0C26A.jpeg

That's Tre White so it couldn't have been 2016.  It was the beginning of the brutal stretch in the middle of 2017 where we were embarrassed by Josh McCown.  It was also the game I finally concluded Tyrod would never be the answer.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

That's Tre White so it couldn't have been 2016.  It was the beginning of the brutal stretch in the middle of 2017 where we were embarrassed by Josh McCown.  It was also the game I finally concluded Tyrod would never be the answer.

I did guess the wrong year but I knew the Bills wore the white masks at least 3 times.  Jets, Cowboys and 49ers. 

I didn’t realize it all occurred under the current regime.

I had an open mind about TT until the playoff game against the Jags.  I was at peace with moving on from TT no matter what the growing pains would be in 2018. 

28 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I did guess the wrong year but I knew the Bills wore the white masks at least 3 times.  Jets, Cowboys and 49ers. 

I didn’t realize it all occurred under the current regime.

I had an open mind about TT until the playoff game against the Jags.  I was at peace with moving on from TT no matter what the growing pains would be in 2018. 

Not surprising really considering we used to carry two kickers under the old regime and thought dropping Dareus and Williams back into coverage was a good idea.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:16 AM, Buftex said:

I know this is a joke...and I am as obsessive as any Bills fan...but I have never understood how adamant people are about their preference for face-mask colors.  To be honest, I barely even notice it.

I didn’t even realize we wore our throwbacks the one week until I watched the highlights later in the week. 

Didnt notice it at all during the game. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1