Bills sign LB Marquel Lee

Big C

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Are you sure he's clapping?  Maybe he's saying "I have no idea what I'm doing out here."

I think he’s clapping, since he didn’t sign with the Jets.  🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wppete said:

He looks Good. Nice signing. Convinced we are going DE and CB in the draft after the 2 LB signings today. 

Meh. I'm good with the signings, but I don't think the likes of Tyrel Adams, or Marquel Lee are going to preclude drafting an LB in any round.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I'd clarify and say that these signings have no bearing on who the Bills would draft in the early rounds.  They could impact what the Bills decide to do in the 6th and 7th rounds and with UDFA pickups.  These are end-of-the roster signings, or potentially camp fodder.

That’s weird because when the Bills gave a one year deal to Brieda everyone said it 100% will affect how we draft. 

Ftr, I agree with you. 

The LB signings are interesting.  Big Nickel didn’t seem to be a thing until recently.  Maybe these quick smallish LB’s would’ve  been drafted higher or at all when they came out if teams scouted for the big nickel position back then.  Perhaps Beane is trying to fill the big nickel this way instead of a high draft pick.