Bills sign LB Marquel Lee

Big C

13 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’d imagine these depth if they even make the roster signings mean absolutely nothing on who they draft.  

I'd clarify and say that these signings have no bearing on who the Bills would draft in the early rounds.  They could impact what the Bills decide to do in the 6th and 7th rounds and with UDFA pickups.  These are end-of-the roster signings, or potentially camp fodder.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have a different view. He seems to be confused as to how to clap from his picture. But I believe that clapping can be coached up. 

I'd agree.  Or he seems confused about what play has been called, or about which player he is subbing in for.  The positioning of the fingers on the left hand is not indicative of a clap.

Edited by msw2112
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big C said:

No idea who this guy is.

Sounds as though he's lived his professional football life on IR:

He made his professional regular season debut and his first career start in the Oakland Raiders' season-opener at the Tennessee Titans and recorded two solo tackles during their 26–16 victory. On October 8, 2017, Lee recorded a season-high six combined tackles in a 30–17 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. He unfortunately sustained a ankle injury during the game and was carted off the field to be examined in the locker room.[10] He missed the next three games and lost his starting role to newly acquired veteran NaVorro Bowman who the Raiders signed on October 16, 2017.[11] He finished his rookie season with 25 combined tackles (18 solo) in 13 games and six starts.[12] Head coach Jack Del Rio was fired after the Raiders finished 6-10.

On September 24, 2019, Lee was placed on injured reserve.[13] He was designated for return from injured reserve on November 11, 2019, and began practicing with the team again.[14] He was activated on December 2, 2019.[15] He was placed back on injured reserve on December 21, 2019.[16]

Lee was placed on the active/physically unable to perform list at the start of training camp on July 28, 2020.[17] He was waived with a failed physical designation on August 3, 2020.[18]

Wonder what the story is there?

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Good i guess?  i mean he looks better than I do at LB

Hell, I look better than you at linebacker, and I’m 62 years old... 😂