Isaiah McKenzie is VERY busy! He'll call you back!

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Tre not knowing he was getting pranked, therefore his dance not being staged, is what takes the cake for me.

I liked that McDermott thought he was gonna get called out for not calling McKittrick back.  First words out of his mouth were apologizing that he didn't pick up the last time McK called.  Great stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Cowboys, nah. This team, absolutely. 

I mean if they pretend to be a member of the press probably Jerry loves himself some media attention.

3 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Wondering if we all here were pranked, and everyone knew about it in advance? Remember, never assume things with a bunch of jokers.

He had to try again with McDermott.

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, they all have fun on and off the field. This team is great.

When the snow melts you still need to have fun!!!  Can’t have snowball fights every day!  :)

I honestly can’t think of another team like this, ever. LOVE these guys! 

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

"Let me call you back I'm Christmas shopping right now"

I think that was Josh saying "That wasn't my mad face, brudda.  If I were mad, Trust Me, you'd know it".   Jordan Palmer said "he's a sweetheart, but I wouldn't want to mess with him"

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I want to see the uncut version. You know someone he called didn't go as clean. 

I suspect that's why they cut away from Micah Hyde so quickly....

Edit: I'm wrong about Hyde, he's giving McKenzie that "yeah, RIGHT" look when McKenzie tells him "I gotta phone the dishes"

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

Does he tell Beane "I'm gonna go wet the water" ??  😅

McKenzie: "Can I call you back?  I'm gonna have a baby"

Diggs: "Go to he**"  (that's so Diggs, he's just not having it)

I love McDermott: "You're buying a Christmas tree?  Yeah, sure, buddy, call me back."  Either he knows then he's being pranked, or as an experienced coach, he's already heard the most improbable stuff and until proven a problem, he's just gonna roll with it.  It's cool that his expectation is to be so available that the first thing he does is apologize for being unavailable.

McKenzie: "I'm pregnant".

Chad Hall silent doubletake 🤣

Tre' dancing 😇

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Now this might come to a surprise for some of you but I didn't play in the NFL at any point in my life.  So I wonder if it's common for 5th WR to have the GM's number and just call him.  

image.thumb.png.0692861e0a73bf4a1e99ff0b8a6de99b.png

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Augie said:

When the snow melts you still need to have fun!!!  Can’t have snowball fights every day!  :)

I honestly can’t think of another team like this, ever. LOVE these guys! 

Yeah me either really, not off top of my head anyways. Definitely can't remember a Bills team this close with one another on and off either. At least since Kelly etc. And not sure they were quite as close as these guys are now. It's a good thing to see though. The small things like that makes a difference and makes a team better imo.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Tre not knowing he was getting pranked, therefore his dance not being staged, is what takes the cake for me.

Yeah he had his mask on haha 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I want to see the uncut version. You know someone he called didn't go as clean. 

Hyde definitely said something 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, stevewin said:

image.thumb.png.0692861e0a73bf4a1e99ff0b8a6de99b.png

Well, Beane and McDermott probably called him with regard to his recent re-signing.  They strike me as the kind of guys who would give out their number and say "if you need to talk to me, here's my number, Call"

Especially with last year's "virtual off-season" making an "open door policy" ill advised.

18 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

"I'm folding dishes" and just Tre White in general are the winners here.

Who got the "I'm folding dishes"?  Is that what I heard as "I gotta phone the dishes"?