Which QB do you want the Jets to draft?

QB1 for New Jersey Jets  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hope is the QB of the Jets?

• Zach Wilson, BYU
    • Justin Fields, tOSU
    • Sam Darnold, incumbent (plus a ton of talent)

Pete Naterman is my official vote for the Jets new QB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, The Jokeman said:

Wilson as am biased that most BYU QBs are over rated. Toss in he's on the smaller size and most scouting reports have him as system guy and  not always at his best in the pocket and doesn't throw guys open which important in the NFL. I think he's getting over hyped and think Justin Fields a better prospect.

Not sure where you got that breakdown from, but seems 180 degrees from most I am seeing. Suggest checking out Chris Simms analysis, who was spot on about Allen , as he has Wilson rated above lawerence and called him a potential superstar!  He is great moving, great off platform , very accurate, ran a pro system with progression reads in college, has a precise rocket arm, hits tight windows, had an absolutely great pro day, and NO EXPERTS HAVE FIELDS ANYWHERE close to Wilson talent wise as most have Fields behind even Mac Jones at 4 th or even 5 th best QB prospect. SF looks to have moved up to take Jones and not Fields!

I am an avid Ohio State fan , watched Fields every game the past two years, and while he is very good, he holds the ball too long, threw to mostly wide open receivers and did struggle at times with tight windows, actually regressed in performance from the prior year with the one exception being against Clemson. He was terrible in the second half against Indiana as the Bucks luckily held on to win. He was again bad against Alabama, as was the whole buckeye team.   He has 4.4 speed , but he was injured for games this year in college which he played thru, but his pocket awareness needs work and we all know even a guy with Allen’s size can get hurt running in the NFL, so that speed won’t necessarily offset lack of awareness or quick feet in the pocket.   No way is Fields ready to play in the NFL this year, whereas Trevor, Wilson , Jones may all be day one starters. You are way off in your info on how almost everyone sees Wilson and Fields; let’s see how draft day goes ! 

On 3/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, The Jokeman said:

Wilson as am biased that most BYU QBs are over rated. Toss in he's on the smaller size and most scouting reports have him as system guy and  not always at his best in the pocket and doesn't throw guys open which important in the NFL. I think he's getting over hyped and think Justin Fields a better prospect.

Says BYU QB’s are overrated.

Prefers Ohio State QB.

🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/31/2021 at 1:24 AM, The Governor said:

Which one will bust? Definitely Fields. They both could actually. None of these guys are very good. Moving Darnold is a huge mistake.

if I were the Steelers, I’d be on the phone trying to get Darnold. 

It'd be great if the Steelers included Haskins in a Darnold deal and then have the Jets draft Fields. :thumbsup: