17 game season approved; Washington @ Bills is Buffalo’s 17th game

• buffalobillswin changed the title to 17 game season approved; Washington @ Bills is Buffalo’s 17th game
49 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Did it? WFT has a great defense.  Fitz and Samuel upgrade their offense. They played Tampa tough. Probably the best outcome of the remaining first place teams to play.

Agreed.  

We got the best draw possible, but the skins aren’t an easy out.  Hopefully the game is in November or later so fitz’s arm will be too sore by then 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Did it? WFT has a great defense.  Fitz and Samuel upgrade their offense. They played Tampa tough. Probably the best outcome of the remaining first place teams to play.

I don't think we have lost to the Skins (and yes I still call them the Redskins) since the 1992 Super Bowl Debacle.  

I can see them coming in later in the year, on a cold grey windy day, and we knock the snot out of Fitz and the Redskins.  And their defense was good but not as great as everyone was saying.  Tyler Heinecke had a pretty good day against them last year at Fed Ex field.  I put this one in the win column.  We will be tough for anyone to beat us next season.  And for many seasons to come.

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

Would be a good opportuntiy to retire Fitz's jersey. 🙂

It’s pretty much a foregone conclusion.

4 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I don't think we have lost to the Skins (and yes I still call them the Redskins) since the 1992 Super Bowl Debacle.  

I can see them coming in later in the year, on a cold grey windy day, and we knock the snot out of Fitz and the Redskins.  And their defense was good but not as great as everyone was saying.  Tyler Heinecke had a pretty good day against them last year at Fed Ex field.  I put this one in the win column.  We will be tough for anyone to beat us next season.  And for many seasons to come.

We got beaten by them in 2015... I remember listening to the 4th quarter in the car while in the Costco gas line.

I could see us not even playing starters in the game because will be resting people up for the playoffs

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Someday, someone is going to have to explain to me how a group of billionaires needs more money...

Because that’s how they became millionaires question how much money do you need answer from them… More

• Agree 1